The girl behind the twins

The last conversation with Malia had played back in Alice's mind.

"Just make sure she returns alive and human."

"I will."

But Alice already saw it happen. And she told no one of it. Not until it is needed.

They were headed to the Volturi. An old and powerful coven responsible for the balance and keeping the laws of Vampire world in check. It is where Edward had stayed for months. Aro, one of the coven leaders, had always wanted Edward to join them with his sister Alice, but they had always refused. When Edward came to them in hopes that he will be subjected to death, Aro had to make sure he had committed a crime to deserve it. He held Edward's hand, seeing all of his memories and thoughts, amazed of seeing him approach a true werewolf, Aro was able to see Malia's thoughts through Edward's abilities. And he made an awkward chuckle looking over Cauis and Marcus, the two other coven leaders. Then at the girl just behind Jane and Alec. He was fascinated of all the encounters with the werewolves, Sam Uley's pack, though he did not say a word of their existence to the other coven members. Edward had sensed his cautiousness but failed to read his mind as he was in distraught. Though he also sensed a familiar thought trying to fight its way to his.

Alice and Bella drove up the Voltera, they were almost there, but the place was crowded with people wearing red hooded robes and walking the driveway.

"I can't get thru!" Alice said, her eyes darted at one of the doors of the Volturi, there she sees Edward his robe open, his eyes closed, his arms spread out as if ready to be seen. "There he is!" She points to Bella.

Bella steps out of the car and ran with all her might. Only inches before Edward reveals his sparkling skin, the skin of a killer, and only then will he deserve dead from the Volturi.

"Edward!" Bella yelled. But the crowd was chanting something and Edward had shut himself completely.

Everything went slow paced, and Bella ran as if her life depended on it. Her life did depend on it.

She threw her arms at Edward pushing him back to the building, revealing nothing.

"Bella.." he said weakly but smiling at her warmth and weight on him.

But a human inside a Volturi is not the most best case. The guards had closed the doors, their mouths water at the presence of a human.

"The human stays with us." The tall guard said, Felix, he wore a greyish cloak.

"No." Edward said stiffening.

"Come on guys. Its a festival. We wouldn't want to make a scene." Alice appears in the back. But the guards had already made up their mind.

They escorted them through the halls. Edward had become more responsive now, hearing every thought of every person there. Bella cling to Edward's side as they walked. She sees a group of tourists happily takes pictures and was lead to a another room. When the door had closed they heard screams.

Bella looks at Edward alarmed.

They were taken to a great room, and for the first time Bella sees Aro.

"Is this her? I must. I must." He chuckled and reaches for her hand. Edward looks at her to do as she was told. It'll be wise to just let Aro.

"Ha ha! I see.. nothing." He now sees Bella as a great addition to his coven, Edward read his mind. "I wonder.." He looks at Jane.

"No!" Edward steps in front of Bella blocking Jane's sight on her.

"Pain." She said giving off a slight smile. It sent Edward to thinking of having pain. His face in agony and Bella had begged Aro to stop Jane.

He tells Jane to do it to Bella while Edward is still down on the ground. Her eyes fixed at her now.

Nothing happened. Jane loses her smile. But Aro clapped. Still, Bella knows too much about them, she'll have to be killed. Unless...

"She'll turn." Alice steps forward reaching her hand to Aro. He sees her visions of the future, Bella becoming a vampire. "I'll be the one to turn her." Alice looks over Edward "I'm sorry." She mouthed. "The date is set."

Aro also saw other visions Alice had. Including a pack of wolves going to the Volturi and killing some of them. He looks at Alice a little stunned of the wolves' presence but lets go of her hand. "I owe you, my dear Alice." He said in a whisper still as haunting.

Edward looks at Jane with peircing eyes. If he was in good condition he could've killed her, but then she's more powerful with her abilities. He can't do anything for now. His eyes shifts to the girl behind the twins, she wasn't enjoying this as much as the others. She was only recently turned but to be in the same room as the Volturi leaders, she must be something. Edward gets a glimpse of her thoughts, but was countered by her effortlessly.

Aro lets the three go, knowing that he'll have an additional Vampire to get to his side. He tries to be as polite to Bella. As he had been to Edward and Alice.

But now Edward knows more than he should.

It's her.

And her name is Alessia, a high ranking guard but still heavily protected herself. Aro calls out Heidi and Chelsea, two of powerful Voltiru guards, be around her after seeing Edward slowly getting back up. He is worried, yes, Aro the leader of the world's powerful vampire coven is worried Alessia might leave with them.

When the Cullens and Bella walked far out from the room, when its much safer without Jane around, Edward had pointed to Bella the two vampires that had entered. Heidi, has the ability to attract and lure anyone, and Chelsea is the one keeping the Volturi together.

"But who's the girl behind the twins?" She asked still clutched on Edward as they walk. Bella only had one glance at her and she never forgot her look. The golden blonde and angelic face, she looked young, though obviously older than Jane, maybe around fourteen or fifteen. She was told everyone there was important and a key to the coven's success but out of all, she seemed to not want to be there.

"Alessia, thought manipulation, much worse than Jane." He said to her. "She can see anyone's fears, happiness, and use that against them. Can make anyone go crazy until one commits death." He could've asked her but Aro wouldn't let it happen.

And she has that same burgundy eyes, only hers was ashamed, compared to the the others that surrounds her.

--

RECAP..

So we have Vinn as Malia's childhood friend and then Alessia the volturi vampire who seem to have a past with Malia. That's three OC characters haha

 That's three OC characters haha

Nicola Peltz as Alessia.