Under Impulse

Jacob remained with his bike most of the days, repairing it with Quil and Embry, sometimes Malia would join them whenever Sam is not calling her for the pack. It still pisses them off that Malia follows Sam around, they kind of think she's cool though as she still tries to hang out with them. Especially Embry, he has this huge crush on her eversince but Malia thinks its just him being too nice.

"Bella!" Jacob's face appears in lighter mood, even Quil and Embry smiled at each other ready to tease him. "You remember these two?"

"Yeah of course, Quil and Embry?" She recalls then sees Malia seated quietly, she gives her a wave, and they both new they have a lot of questions for each other, but nows not the time to talk.

"What are you guys doing?"

"Just repairing some stuff."

"You ride bikes?"

"Is it dangerous?"

"A little, maybe?"

"Then I'd like to try."

Malia just observes them. There was something going on with Bella, but she's not quite sure yet. She didn't want to interrupt the conversations since it was somehow nice to see Jacob smile with Bella.

A little later she bids her goodbye. The guys teases Jacob and he blushed playfully pushing them away. Malia walks Bella to her truck and they try to talk about things.

"Its nice to see you out."

"I didn't want to make dad worry."

"Good."

"Has Edward ever..nevermind. I'll see you soon." Malia finally relaxes arpund Bella.

"You should come by often, Jacob would really like that." She smiles. The mention of Jacob's name has that kind of good effect on her mood.

Bella dud come by the next day with a few scraps for his motorcycle. They get to spend time together and talk and Bella would forget of Edward.

"It'll be done tomorrow maybe." Jacob announces to her looking at the bike.

Bella then remembers why she's doimg this in the first place, the last time she did something dangerous, an illusion of Edward appeared in front of her. Nd as much as she knows its not real, if its the only way to atleast see him then so be it.

Jacob gts home with Malia and Billy having a talk.

"...Embry."

"What about Embry?" Jacob rhen faces them with concern. Embry has been out of reach lately and him and Quil are beginning to worry. "Is he alright?"

"He's missing." Billy covers it up quick and Malia didn't want to ride along but she has to.

"We'll have to search for him, now. I'll call Quil-"

"Sam and the guys already went out to look for him." Malia blurts out and this only pisses Jacob more.

"I'm going to look for him." Jacob insisted. But he came back a few hours later without success.

"Don't worry about Embry, they'll find him." Malia nudges Jacob by the porch.

Jacob's mind was diverted towards Bella. She's been a frequent visitor, but only  for the bike mission. Still he's enjoying her company. She drove the cliffs of La push with Jacob riding shotgun. The weather's as usual, gloomy. Bella stops the car as soon as they see four guys and one girl by the cliff. Bella looks harder and recognizes Sam.

"Isn't that Sam Uley?" Bella asks. He nods and sees Jared, Paul, and Malia with him.

"Yeah... that's him-" Jacob leans closer to the window and realizes the fourth guy is Embry. His hair cut shorter and he looked different.