Different kind

Malia walked around Forks confused. She didn't know where to go, she knew her way around the woods more, but chances are her subjects were already roaming around town.

"She'll pass here, I think." Alice tells Edward and Emmett.

"You think?"

"Its hard to see her future." She said annoyed at Edward.

"Do we really need to talk to her? It's out of our hands anyway." Emmett said being impatient.

"We're being accused of killing a human, we can't lose residency here, not now."

"Is this because of Bella?" Emmett taunts Edward.

The thought of her gets him to a frenzy. Just a few days ago, during biology, he wanted to kill her and drink her blood, he had avoided her until he can control his thirst around her, and since then he can't find himself away from her. There was something about Bella that makes him want to know more about her, mostly because he doesn't know what's in her thoughts. His telepathic abilities are useless to her. Edward gives a weak smile at the thought then his expression shifts when they sense the wolf girl somewhere around. She wasn't that stealthy when not in wolf form.

Malia was blocked by a big guy, Emmett, followed by Alice. She quickly turns around but Edward had blocked her there too.

"You're gonna leave this place." Edward warned her.

"I plan to." It was the first time she had ever saw him and was surprised of the confrontation. But she saw how much they looked like them, with pale skins, and eyes that could kill, there was no mistaking it, except their eye color. Edward freezes reading her thoughts.

"We're not like them." He said letting his grip on her wrist go.

"I don't know that." Malia takes a step back.

"Don't turn. It won't be good for your pack." He warned her as he felt her tense building up. Not really needed to say much she went on her way in a hurry.

They sense another presence. Alice had warned Edward about it through her thoughts. Three vampires emerges from the shadows.

"Ahh, cousins. Out for a hunt?" The vampire asked as two of his company stood behind him observing the Cullens.

"We're vegetarians." Emmett said, but he was smart enough to speak no further than that.

"Of course."

"If you could also hunt someplace else? Your kill have caused us.. inconvenience." Alice said.

"Don't worry. We'll be out of here soon our prey was headed away anyway." The red head woman said peircing her eyes on them.

They went their separate ways. Edward was quiet on their drive home. Contemplating on how Malia and those vampires crossed paths as their thoughts don't seem to match at any point. They inform Carlisle of the two confrontations. Alarmed by the three vampires freely roaming around town possibly hunting for their next target.

"We'll have to move someplace else, before things gets messy."

"No, we're staying." Edward said.

"Are you out of your mind? If this is about Bella I swear I'll kill her."

"Rosalie!" Esme scolds her.

"We won't need to go." Alice tells them while having visions. "They've moved on."

The Cullens let out a breathe, but not Edward. He felt like he should do something. Knowing too much can place so much on his shoulders and no matter how much he act like he doesn't care about others, ever since Bella came into the picture he was turning more human.

Port Angeles. Malia knew she was being tailed, just how she planned it. But sometimes planning can still lead to surprises.

"...don't touch me." A voice coming from the alley. Malia heard how distressed it was but more importantly how familiar it sounded.

"Come on. Don't you want to have some fun?" A guy said with many more taunting in the background.

Malia takes a step out of the corner. For the men, it only excite them to have another girl around.

"She told you to leave her alone." They laughed at her. She gets a clearer view on the girl, it was Bella. Bella remembered her too from La Push. But curious to whatever she's doing there alone. She still stood beside her, feeling relieved to see someone she knew around.

Malia glances at her with eyes so soft to assure her to not be afraid of whatever she'll see tonight, Bella understood her glance and she ran by the walls for safety. Malia now turns back at the boys with eyes glowing like a predator, they back up scared. Just as Malia was about to leave them unharmed, a man leaps out of nowhere taking one of the boys down. He was screaming for a second then it stops with the man glaring back at them with blood on his mouth, he scrapes it off his face. His eyes locked on to his next target, Malia blocks him but was easily gripped by the neck. It'll be hard to get in between a vampire and his meal. One of the boys takes out a gun and pulls the trigger nervously, he was in panic but the vampire wasn't happy about his little stunt. Laurent unlike James and Victoria, have no interest in the wolf girl, he is just here for the fun.

"They'll be here any minute now." He warns her as he bites morbidly through the boy's neck taking out his throat.

She can't do anything about it now. Laurent was nice enough to warn her but once James and Victoria catches her, he'll be thrilled to kill her too. But that was the plan wasn't it? For them to keep chasing her but it would be great if she doesn't end up dead tonight.

Malia rushes out the alley with blood on her clothes. The loudening of violent screams tells her the two have found their meals. She wasn't in her best condition to outrun them, but she'll have to try, she have to lead them out of the town. The killings gave her enough time to get out but it'll only last for a while. A car pulls up in front of her.

"Get in!" Bella orders her in panic.

And as much as she doesn't want to drag her into this cat and mouse chase, she hops in, knowing she can't outrun them. Not like this.

"No-No, we can't go back to Forks, you'll have to drop me off here now." Malia's sight was getting a bit blurry but she knows the road was leading back to where she came from.

"I have to take you to a hospital!"

"I'll be fine!" She said as her eyes were starting to turn out. Bella drives as fast as she could.

"No you are not! You are bleeding! I'm gonna call Jacob. And what are you anyway!?" Bella asked but she wasn't able to answer anymore , it was like she's floating in her thoughts, like falling asleep. She felt poisoned and maybe this time she won't make it.