༒𝐸𝑚𝑝𝑡𝑦 𝑇ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑡༒

➪𝐸𝑎𝑠𝑦 𝑎𝑠 𝑎 𝑐ℎ𝑖𝑙𝑑 𝑏𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑡ℎ𝑠𝑒𝑠 𝑎 𝑤𝑖𝑠ℎ 𝑜𝑛 𝑎 𝑑𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑜𝑛

𝑜𝑛 𝑎 𝑑𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑜𝑛... 𝐼𝑠 𝑒𝑥𝑎𝑐𝑡𝑙𝑦 ℎ𝑜𝑤
ℎ𝑎𝑟𝑑 𝑖𝑡 𝑤𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑏𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑡𝑒𝑎𝑟
𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑙𝑖𝑚𝑏𝑠 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑖𝑟 𝑠𝑜𝑐𝑘𝑒𝑡𝑠
-𝐴𝑑𝑎𝑚 𝐿𝑒𝑣𝑖𝑛, 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝐼𝑛𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑢𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑠
----------------------------------------

20 Years BC (Before Curse)

--3rd Person POV--

"I'm not often wrong, dearie," Rumplestiltskin called. Y/n faced him again. "But maybe I am this time." The Dark One would never say that about himself. And certainly not in the presence of another.

"Why?" Y/n scoffed.

"But if you did have magic... think of what you could use it for..." the scaley man stepped forward, "maybe... your father would actually want you. He only took you in because he pitied you. And if you didn't possess magic, maybe you should have died with your mother, maybe you could have even saved her."

"Shut up!"

"Maybe you would have worth in this world, other than just a low life-"

"Stop it!"

"Wining little-"

"I said enough!" And just like that, green energy shot out of the h/c haired girl. Any remaining villagers were sent flying back, into the walls of the houses and shops. But what surprised Y/n, was that Rumplestiltskin was knocked back at least 20 meters from her.

She heard babies crying, saw mothers shielding their children from her, and Rumplestiltskin with an evil smile resting on his crocodile face.

Y/n looked around at the terror she caused.

"I'm so sorry," she whispered, putting hard hands at her mouth. Tears started going down her face.

"Well, how 'bout that," a man spoke. "She took down the Dark One!" He yelled. People's faces started softening, and slowly, they were clapping. But Y/n couldn't take it. She started running. She didn't know where she would stop, but she was letting her legs take her.

She stopped in a tree-infested area. Her lungs felt dry and her throat was itchy. She could feel her stomach start cramping.

"Good one, dearie, but it'll take more than that to get rid of me!" Y/n snapped her head in the high-pitched voice's direction.