༒𝐺𝑜𝑜𝑑𝑏𝑦𝑒, 𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒༒

𝐴𝑙𝑙 𝐼 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤𝐴𝑙𝑙 𝐼 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑖𝑠 𝑎 𝑙𝑜𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑔𝑎𝑚𝑒————————————————

𝐴𝑙𝑙 𝐼 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤
𝐴𝑙𝑙 𝐼 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤
𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑖𝑠 𝑎 𝑙𝑜𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑔𝑎𝑚𝑒
————————————————

—3rd Person POV—

The group, half dead half alive, gathered in the cemetery after what felt like a small earthquake. However, the earth could not shake when you weren't even on earth. Somehow, the clocktower's head had appeared in the cemetery, the arms spinning hour after hour.

"How'd it get here?" David asked.

"The hands are moving. Is that a good sign or a bad one?" Emma questioned.

"It's a great one if you want to leave." Hades answered. "When those hands spin fast enough, I'm about an hour it'll turn into an open portal back."

"Which we can't go through because of those," Regina reminded him, pointing to the headstones. "So, let's get on with it."

"Gladly," and with a wave of his hand, all the names disappeared. "There. As promised. You're no longer tied to this realm."

"I told you love could change him," Zelena smiled.

"I don't buy it," Killian spoke, his face wasn't as jolly as his ship. "A man can't change that quickly."

"We're free to go through the portal when it opens," Emma tried to calm him down. "Which means it's time to split my heart so you can leave with us."

"And how is Y/n supposed to go back?" Killian asked.

"Our hearts are already split," Y/n reminded the group.

"We'll figure it out." Peter told her assuringly.

"We don't have time to figure it out, Peter," she retorted.

"Hope for the best." He simply said, lacing his fingers around hers.

"Do it." Emma suddenly said happily, turning to Regina, ready for her heart to be pulled out. Regina plunged her hand into Emma's chest and pulled out the Savior's beating heart and split it in half. Handing one piece to Emma, Emma attempted to place her heart in Killian's, but as the half made contact with his chest, Emma cowered down in pain. The heart wouldn't go in.

"Emma?"

"Mom!" Her son and father exclaimed. Regina put the heart back into Emma's chest.

"Why didn't it work?" Emma panted.

"I told you we couldn't trust him," Killian defended.