༒𝐷𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛༒

𝐿𝑖𝑓𝑒 𝑙𝑖𝑣𝑒𝑠 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑠𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑎𝑢𝑡𝑖𝑓𝑢𝑙 𝑑𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑠-𝑏𝑙𝑖𝑠𝑠------------------------------------

𝐿𝑖𝑓𝑒 𝑙𝑖𝑣𝑒𝑠 𝑖𝑛 𝑡𝑜𝑠𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑎𝑢𝑡𝑖𝑓𝑢𝑙 𝑑𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑠
-𝑏𝑙𝑖𝑠𝑠
------------------------------------

19 Years BC (Before Curse)
--3rd Person POV--

"I know better than to make a deal with you, Crocodile!" Killian scoffed, pushing the sword deeper into the enemy's throat. No blood was drawn.

"Yes, well..." Rumplestiltskin took a single finger and pointed the sword away from himself whilst backing away from the pirate. "I assume, Y/n told you about our little chat... am I right?"

"Aye," Hook nodded.

"I have a similar offer." Killian stayed silent. "You let me teach your little Sailor how to use her powers properly, I give you something I took." Hook's hand. The pirate glanced down at his hook. But why was he even considering the deal?

"No. Y/n is well aware of how to use her magic. She doesn't need you filling her head with nonsense. Now get off my ship!" The brunette man scoffed. He was about to wander back below deck but was interrupted by the high-pitched voice behind him.

"What if I sweetened the deal?"  Captain Hook turned his head around.

"And how would you go about doing that?"

"With this of course!" Rumplestiltskin used magic to allow a bean to appear in his scaly hand. But it wasn't any bean, it was magic. It glowed a shade of light blue, while still being slightly transparent. "Something very hard to come by, a magic bean." Hook took a step forward. "Think of all the places you and Sailor could see together," The Crocodile's eyes bulged. "You could take her anywhere you wanted, as father and daughter,"

"...Deal..."

--Y/n's POV--

"Ares, I have to go." I smiled while he gave me another sweet kiss. We had been technically dating for about a week. No visits from Pan. which was perfect considering I was with someone. And when I was with Ares, Pan seemed to disappear from my mind.

As of now, Ares and I were on the beach. It was a cloudy morning, but we always liked to come here together.

"Noooo, stayyy," He kissed me again, grabbing my waist.

"Ares." I said seriously.

"Y/n." He mimicked.

"Goodbye,"  I turned around, but before I could get very far, I felt a hand on my arm pull me back. Ares had brought me into his chest, placing his hands on my hips, and mine around his neck. He pulled me into a passionate kiss and broke apart with a smile.