༒𝑊ℎ𝑦 𝐷𝑜 𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝐿𝑖𝑒?༒

➪𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑙𝑖𝑒.𝑊ℎ𝑦 𝑑𝑜 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑙𝑖𝑒?-𝑆𝑇𝑅𝐴𝑁𝐺𝐸𝑅 𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑁𝐺𝑆——————————————

-𝑆𝑇𝑅𝐴𝑁𝐺𝐸𝑅 𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑁𝐺𝑆
——————————————

—Y/n's POV—

The two of us teleported into town, just in front of the ticking Clocktower. I started to run to the Sheriff's Station, but was stopped by a firm hand on my wrist.

"Peter?" I questioned, looking back at him. "What are you doing? We have to get to Robin,"

"I have something I need to tell you," he sighed after a moment of pause. His green orbs looked into my e/c ones. A touch of sincerity and worry mixing in the colour. But we had to go. We had to get to Robin. For all we know he could be dead.

But Peter never looks at me like this. So, I stayed.

"Anything," I muttered.

"Regina," he stated. "She's working with Rumple."

"What?"

"She craves a happy ending," this is not good.

"I have something I need to ask you," I told him, my stare a bit more scary.

"Anything," he repeated.

"Why didn't you tell me you were going to work with them? You had every chance to. But I had to hear it from Mary Margaret and David," I questioned. Eyes burning and throat seeming to close.

"I had to." He replied, finding the sidewalk more interesting than my face.

"Did you?" Peter didn't respond. I could vaguely see a tear forming in his eyes, giving them a red hugh. "I'm scared, Peter,"

"I am, too," Peter rested his forehead on mine and placed a small kiss yon my lips. He was holding the side of my face, not wanting to let me go. "But this, Y/n," he pointed between us and took a single step towards me. "This is my happy ending, no Author is going to change that. I promise."

Ring Ring Ring

I pulled away to see Regina's icon on the screen of my phone. I wiped the snot from my nose in an attempt to sound less congested.

"Hello?" I spoke into the phone.

"Pack your things and meet me at my house," And the line cut dead.

———

Of course upon my arrival to Regina's driveway I am met with the sound of a complaining Emma Swan. In her mind, she didn't think going to New York was a good idea.