༒𝐷𝑒𝑎𝑑༒

➪ℎ𝑖𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑐𝑒 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑙𝑜𝑠𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠 𝑔𝑜- 𝑚𝑎𝑟𝑦 𝑝𝑜𝑝𝑝𝑒𝑛𝑠 𝑟𝑒𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑛𝑠-------------------------------

➪ℎ𝑖𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒
𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑐𝑒 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑙𝑜𝑠𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠 𝑔𝑜
- 𝑚𝑎𝑟𝑦 𝑝𝑜𝑝𝑝𝑒𝑛𝑠 𝑟𝑒𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑛𝑠
-------------------------------

—Y/n's POV—

"These are Henry's shoes." Emma said as Neal, Gold, Emma, Regina, Ares and I reached the shore of Skull Rock. "Wendy was right, they're here." She started walking towards the stairs, but as she reached them she was pushed back.

"Are you okay?" Ares asked as he and Neal helped her up.

"I think so." She groaned.

"What was that?" Neal exclaimed.

"Pan cast a protection spell." I answered.

"There has to be a way to break it." Regina made a fireball and, stupidly, threw it at the barrier, making fire go all around us for a second, we all ducked in fear.

"Careful with that!" Ares yelled.

"Try all you want, but Pan's magic is too powerful. At Least for you." Gold mocked before seamlessly waltzing through the barrier. Blood magic I assumed.

"What... How did you do that?" Emma asked.

"The spell is designed to keep away anyone who casts a shadow from entering." He said.
"And you dont have one." I recalled.

"You were telling the truth about ripping your shadow off." Said his son.

"And Pan knows it." Of course he does. "That's why he cast the spell he did." I guess that brings blood magic off the party list. "This isn't about keeping you out. It's about drawing me in. He knows I won't I've up the chance to finish what I came here to do."
"You really did come here to save Henry."

"I gave you my trust with that box. Now I need you to give it back." Neal seemed to understand his father. So, he reached into his satchel and was about to hand it to his father, but Regina snatched it.

"Hey!"

"You better come through, Gold. Or I'll make whatever Pan has in store for you look like child's play. You understand me?" That's the thing through, this was child's play.

———

"So, what are we supposed to do now?" Regina asked, pacing around the room.
"What about the spell my father used to rip off his shadow?" Baelfire suggested.