༒𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑃𝑒𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑃𝑎𝑛 𝑊𝑒 𝐴𝑙𝑙 𝐾𝑛𝑜𝑤༒

➪𝑝𝑒𝑜𝑝𝑙𝑒 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑒, 𝑝𝑒𝑜𝑝𝑙𝑒 𝑡𝑎𝑙𝑘, 𝑝𝑒𝑜𝑝𝑙𝑒 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘

𝑡𝑎𝑙𝑘, 𝑝𝑒𝑜𝑝𝑙𝑒 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘.
𝑊𝑜𝑤, 𝑝𝑒𝑜𝑝𝑙𝑒 𝑑𝑜 𝑎𝑛 𝑎𝑤𝑓𝑢𝑙 𝑙𝑜𝑡
----------------------------

–Y/n's POV–

My dad and I rushed to the hospital as quickly as we could, we rushed in, I saw Regina putting up a protection spell, hoping to keep Zelena out.

"Can I help?" Regina nodded and Emma also helped. We combined our magic to place the invisible wall. I was praying Zelnena wasn't as powerful as the both of us. I was meant to be the most powerful, not Zelena. I'm an Everlasting for God's sake.

"You really think this protection spell is going to be enough to hold her off?" Emma asked, placing her final enchantments.

"Depends if our brand of magic is stronger than hers," Regina said, walking towards us. "If it is, no one wielding dark magic will be able to get in here." Pan used dark magic.

"What about Peter?" I asked. "He still isn't here."

"You can let him in, only him," Regina answered me.

"That doesn't sound like a vote of confidence," Emma said to Regina's previous statement.

"It isn't. But we're out ofo options."

"I'm here, I got here as fast as I could," Pan said as he entered the spell. Pan was quick to snap his gaze from me, and to the doors in which he entered.

"What? What is it?" I asked.

"It's Zelena. She's here." Pan ripped his hands from mine and started going to her, but not before sending me a last glance as if it was goodbye.

"Peter!" I shouted, but Peter ran. "Peter!"

–3rd Person POV–

Pan made it to the entrance of the hospital, he truly didn't know if that would be the last time that he would place his eyes on Y/n. but he hoped it wasn't.

Zelena burst through the entrance doors in front of Peter's son, Rumplestiltskin.

"I thought I told you I don't dance with little boys." Zelena scoffed with pure hatred on her face.

"And I thought I told you to stay out!" Peter began throwing magic at her with all his strength, but the witch blocked all the magic with the wave of her hand and a cackle. But soon, that cackle changed into a smile of wickedness, Peter was forced on his knees, and his head tilted up.

"Nice dance, darling," Zelena laughed.

"Rumple..." Pan said, the words struggling to get out and air not reaching his lungs.