༒𝐷𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝐿𝑖𝑒𝑠༒

➪𝐷𝑜𝑛𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑘 𝐼 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑡𝑜𝑜 𝑚𝑢𝑐ℎ 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑒 𝑢𝑠𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑑𝑖𝑠𝑐𝑎𝑟𝑑𝑒𝑑————————————————-—Peter's POV—

𝑚𝑢𝑐ℎ 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑒 𝑢𝑠𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑑𝑖𝑠𝑐𝑎𝑟𝑑𝑒𝑑
————————————————-
—Peter's POV—

I threw the boy into the back of Cruella's car. Maleficent was pleased yet shocked. She must not have expected us to succeed. To be perfectly honest, I was shocked. I can't believe I kidnapped a boy...wait a minute.

The three of us entered a cabin  that happened to be placed in the middle of nowhere.

"Gold's cabin?" Regina questioned. "What are we doing here?" Ahh, so this is my famous son's home. I expected something more grand. Did he not have a castle in this realm as well?

"We needed some place out of the way to hang our headdresses and hide our kidnapped puppets, and this little novel became available to us." Mal answered, hanging up her jacket.

"No," Regina exhaled, not quite believing what the dragon had suggested. I'm not quite sure that I have grasped the concept either. "Your dark magic..." Regina started.

"It's not a spell or an object, is it?" I smirked, finishing her thought.

"That's right, dearie," son of a bitch. I turned to face my unfortunate son. "It's me," he was holding the dagger that commanded his every move. "You didn't really think I'd stay banished for long, now did you?"

"I had my doubts." I let my arms fall to my sides as I looked at him through my eyebrows.

"I learned quite a bit about myself on my little journey outside Storybrooke." Regina scoffed at Rumple. "You were right, papa. Sometimes the son needs to listen to his father. And sometimes you need to fall very far to finally see the light."

"Well, then you've finally faced the same truth I have." Regina interrupted. "You can't get your happy ending without finding the Author. I suppose that puts us on the same side."

"I suppose it does," Rumple answered. Cruella and Ursula then came in the door, holding the boy we had just previously kidnapped. "And now, with the help of the real boy the two of you have acquired, we can take our first steps."

"What are you going to do?" Regina asked.

"Step aside and I'll show you," Rumple said, "or have you gone soft?"

"Never." Regina stepped aside.

"What a relief,"

Then I stepped back into the shoes of my famous alter ego: "I'm proud, Rumple. Finally embracing the darkness,"