༒𝑅𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦, 𝐷𝑎𝑟𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔?༒

➪𝑐𝑎𝑐ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑎𝑡𝑒: 𝑡𝑜 𝑙𝑎𝑢𝑔ℎ 𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦, 𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦 𝑙𝑜𝑢𝑑𝑙𝑦--------------------------------

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

➪𝑐𝑎𝑐ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑎𝑡𝑒: 𝑡𝑜 𝑙𝑎𝑢𝑔ℎ
𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦, 𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦 𝑙𝑜𝑢𝑑𝑙𝑦
--------------------------------

—Y/n's POV—

I walked through the camp to the cages. I can believe I agreed to do this for Pan. I didn't even like Wendy. But then I started to think about why I didn't like her, she was always so close to Pan, so intimate. So why should I still be jealous now?

"Wendy." I greeted firmly as I approached her cage. She was cowering in the back corner, how pathetic.

"Am I being set free?" She asks me, her voice slightly quivering.

"Unfortunately not." I spoke.

"Peter asked you to come here? Didn't he?" How dare she use his first name.

"It's 'Pan' to you!" I snapped. Why did I care? "And if you don't obey Pan's wishes, I'll have each of my Lost Girls take a stab at you. And trust me when I say it will be a sufferable death." I crouched down so I could see more clearly into the cage.

She merely scoffed and a familiar smirk approached her lips. "That won't work, Y/n. I know they've been captured by Peter." How dare she seeth his name like a poison.

"What are you talking about?"

"You heard me." She retorted. "I heard that he keeps them under that large oak tree, barley feeds them... sometimes I hear them screaming at night..." She slowly and slowly crept slower to the edge of the cage, becoming more frightening than she already was. "They've been rather silent lately. Perhaps they died."

"If you say another word, I might just kill you myself." I got close to her face through the wooden bars. "First," I started, "I'll rip out your heart, make you go to the edge of Dead Man's Peak. Then, I'll squeeze your pure little heart slowly and hard." She started cowering away. "When it's finally too much pain for you to bear, you'll drop." She flinched. "Falling, falling. Hit. Dead." I smirked, I felt more powerful than I had in years. "And when you're falling, I'll crush your heart to dust. So every moment before you die you are in pain. How does that sound, Darling?" I hadn't realized my eyes were glowing with green envy. Wendy struggled to get her next words out, all that came were short breaths. "Hm, if you'll excuse me. I have a boy to slap."

———

Slap

That was me striking Pan across the cheek, good and hard. "Ow! What the bloody hell was that for?" He asked, grabbing a hold of his now red cheek.