༒𝑀𝑒𝑟𝑙𝑖𝑛'𝑠 𝑊𝑎𝑟𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔༒

➪𝐷𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑠𝑎𝑦 𝐼 𝑑𝑖𝑑𝑛'𝑡 𝑠𝑎𝑦 𝐼 𝑑𝑖𝑑𝑛'𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢—————————————————-

—————————————————-

—Y/n's POV—

The usual group gathered in Regina's vault, surrounding an almost completed potion and awaiting Arthur.

"What the bloody hell is taking so long?" Killian asked.

"Patience, pirate," Regina eased. "If these spell books are correct, as soon as Arthur adds the Crimson Crown to the cauldron, he should be able to make contact with Merlin."

"Then we'll be speaking with him before you know it," the Royal voice said upon its entry. "David told us everything."

"And you're willing to help?" Mary Margaret asked.

"After everything you've done for us, it's the least I can do." Regina held out the toadstool and Arthur took it. However, he stared at it for longer than expected.

"What are you waiting for?" I questioned.

"Perhaps it's best if I do this alone." He answered, looking up at me. "Back in Camelot, Merlin delivered his prophecies to me from inside a tree. But I'm afraid he only delivered them when I was alone."

"Uh, this is too important to risk," David said. "C'mon, let's leave him to it."

———

Not much later, Arthur came out of the vault to see us gathered in the cemetery.

"Did it work?" David asked eagerly.

Arthur looked at us sadly. "I'm afraid not. I thought the spell was going to make contact, and then, it...it just fizzled out."

—Pan's POV—

"Verdict?" I questioned Emma, staring at the sword in the stone.

"She'll give in." She responded to my question of Zelena helping us or not. I scoffed. "She needs time."

"We don't have time, Emma," I snapped, turning to her.

"Then we'll make time,"

"He bested me, fair and square." I heard a thick Scottish voice come from behind Emma, followed by Gold. Merida had managed to mess up. By a crippled man, I wouldn't understand how this could've happened.

"I was getting worried," Emma spoke. "I thought I was going to have to drag you down here myself."

"No, a hero never runs away from his problems." Gold responded. "Now." He said. "As a former Dark One, I know you won't stop reeking havoc until I pull that sword from that stone."

"Good, we understand each other," I smirked.

"And I also know that neither of you will be able to resist making a deal." He taunted. "So, how about I pull Excalibur in exchange for Merida's heart."