༒𝑆𝑜 𝐿𝑜𝑛𝑔, 𝐹𝑎𝑟𝑒𝑤𝑒𝑙𝑙, 𝐺𝑜𝑜𝑑𝑏𝑦𝑒༒

➪𝑆𝑒𝑒, 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑠𝑜 𝑠𝑐𝑎𝑟𝑦

➪𝑆𝑒𝑒, 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑠𝑜 𝑠𝑐𝑎𝑟𝑦.
𝑌𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑢𝑠𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑒
𝑚𝑎𝑠𝑘, 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠... 𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑖𝑠 𝑚𝑒
——————————————————

—Y/n's POV—

Everyone was gathered at the townline, ready to say farewell to Emma and Henry. I kneeled down to be eye level with my dear little brother. I pulled him into a tight hug, this was the last time I was ever going to see him.

"Be brave for me, okay?" I sniffed. "For me?"

"I will," he smiled curtly. "You too, okay?"

"I could never be as brave as Henry Mills." I wiped a stray tear from his cheek. "But I will try my very best."

Now it was my turn to hug Emma. "Take care of Henry, okay?" I asked her, still remaining in her arms.

"I will." She kissed the top of my head and pulled away. "You take care of Pan. You forgave him, that doesn't mean you have to love him, but... try to accept him. You share a heart after all."

"Okay." I turned around to look at Pan. He was standing very distanced from everyone. I said my final goodbye to Emma and walked to him.

"This is all my fault." He said, looking into my eyes and all around at the saddened people.

"Yeah, it is." I said to him, "But I'm willing to forgive you."

"After everything I've done?"

"Everyone deserves a second chance. And I have given you many." I placed my hand on his buff shoulder. "But now it's time for you to give yourself one. I can give you many but they mean nothing if you don't believe you can have one."

"You were always so much smarter than me." Peter smiled. I shrugged in a very over exaggerated way. "I was going to force you to fall in love with me. With this curse. Now I know I have to earn it." I wasn't put off by this information.

"C'mon, let's go see them off." I saw Regina and Emma exchange words before joining in a hug. I saw her and Henry get into the yellow bug, I felt Peter clutch my hand. And I leaned into my fathers chest. The curse was coming behind us, and Regina overtook it.
Here we go again.

16 Years BC (Before Curse)
—3rd Person POV—

Y/n waited for Peter as she stood by the oak tree they danced next to a few nights prior. There, she held a dagger in her hand. Peter finally arrived at the spot.

Y/n handed him the elegant dagger after he placed a small kiss on her beautiful lips.

"What's this for?" He asked. Y/n huffed as if her intention for it was obvious. She took the knife back and walked over to the oak tree, there, she began to carve a very messy heart. Now Peter was starting to get the idea. Then, she carved f/a and J: Y/n Jones.
Peter took the knife from her and started to carve PP. Peter Pan.