༒𝐺𝑜𝑙𝑑༒

𝐼𝑡𝑠 𝑜𝑓𝑓 𝑡𝑜 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑘 𝑤𝑒 𝑔𝑜———————————————

———————————————

—Y/n's POV—

"In order to free Merlin we need witchbane," Regina said. Everyone was helping to sort through all of Merlin's old items. We were working tirelessly to free Peter and Emma from the darkness.

"Yeah, but the labels are all faded." Belle added.

"Forget the de-cloaking potion. It's not a glamour anyway." Emma stopped them.

"Are you sure?"

"If I'm getting this right, the tree could actually be him, transfigured, right?" The pixie-cutted woman asked.

"We could find out with a sample." Said Belle.

"Yeah, and when we snap off a twig and it turns into a finger, who's crying then?" Peter retorted, crossing his arms.

"Peter's right. Come on, someone, witchbane." Regina ordered.

"You guys sure you don't want us to just wiggle our noses and get him out of that tree?" Said Emma.

"No!" Her mother commanded.

"Your magic is dark now. It's not worth it. I'll just keep pretending to be the Savior destined to free him and we can do this together." Regina told Emma and Peter, still rummaging through the numerous jars.

"Regina's right, guys," David said.

"I heard someone say a woman was right." Arthur spoke as he entered the tower. "It's always a safe assumption, isn't it, David? How are you progressing, Madame Savior?" The King asked the former Evil Queen.

"Um, progress. Slow but sure." She answered awkwardly.

"Uh, it's marvellous having Merlin's own books to work with." Belle came to the rescue. "It's like talking with the master."

"Oh." Mary Margaret's head popped up. "What if we could talk to him?"

"What?" Emma questioned.

"Yes." Regina gasped. "You are, very occasionally, a genius."

"Yes, if we talk to him, he can tell us how to get him out." Through Belle talking, Regina flipped through the pages of an old book. Finally, she flipped to a page that held an illustration of a red toadstool.