༒𝐵𝑎𝑏𝑦𝑠𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔༒

➪𝑎 𝑑𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑚𝑒𝑟, 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡𝑠 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑠-------------------------------

𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑠
-------------------------------

–Y/n's POV–

"If you want privacy, talk fast," Granny said, cooking bacon on the grill. "We open in 20, and no one gets between Leroy and his bacon." our little group was gathered in Granny's Diner. Discussing the witch.

"Is there any sign of our quarry?" My father asked.

"I went all over that farmhouse and the land around it," Emma told him. "Nothing."

"Well, now that the sun's up we should hit every place Gold might go." Emma, David and my dad had all found gold straw in the farmhouse storm cellar. Only one person I know who can do that, Rumplestiltskin. "His house, shop, his cabin."

"Cause dead men love vacation homes." Emma scoffed. "Can someone explain to me how this is even possible? We all saw Gold he-"

"Disappeared into nothingness, I know." Her mom said.

"I might have an inkling." Said my dad. "When we went back to the Enchanted Forest, Neal was talking about the possibility of getting his father back."

"What? How?"

"He didn't know how. He just... He missed his family. He was desperate to find a way to return to this world. He believed that bringing his father back was the key."

"Well, if that was his plan, then obviously something went wrong," I said. "Because, while Gold might be alive and kicking, Neal might be..." Emma glared at me. "Missing, that what I was going to say... missing." I huffed. "We don't even know if he made it back to Storybrooke."

"With all due respect," Regina started. "We have bigger issues right now than who brought Gold back. The fact that he was in the Wicked Witch's basement, for one. I wanna know what the hell she was cooking up with him."

"Well, the best place to find that out would be to ask Gold, right?"

"He could tell us who the Witch is, maybe how to track her down. "

"I'm gonna head back to that farmhouse." Regina got back up from her seat. "It's possible this witch left behind some trace of potion or special ingredient."

—---

Peter and I decided to head to the forest to see if the Witch had left any trace of her flying monkeys there. Or anything else that could possibly help us. It had been slightly awkward between Peter and me since we had almost kissed. He had distanced himself from me slightly, and I would be lying if I said I didn't miss him.

"Y/n," Robin greeted us as we were walking.

"Robin, nice to see you." I smiled.

"Look, I get this is a big favour to ask, but would you mind watching my son, Roland? Just for a little while." He asked in a hurry.