༒𝐴𝑡 𝐿𝑎𝑠𝑡༒

➪𝑎𝑡 𝑙𝑎𝑠𝑡, 𝑚𝑦 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 ℎ𝑎𝑠 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑎𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑔----------------------------------

----------------------------------

–Y/n's POV–

My father, Killian, was at the docks, awaiting Robin and I's arrival. Zelena was defeated and the curse was broken, it was now time to break the horrid tension between my two dads.

"Dad," I started. "This is Robin Hood, my birth father." I let Robin walk a bit towards my dad. "And Robin, this is Killian, the man who raised me," I smiled at Killian, the two shook hands, they both had a strong grip. Robin had a smile on his face, I assumed he enjoyed this meet and greet.

"Pleasure's all mine, and I thank you for raising our daughter all these years... you've done a lovely job," Robin complimented. I could tell my father felt uncomfortable when Robin referred to me as our daughter but I was quick to give my father the look and he smiled at the man.

"You too." He smiled. "Y/n is a feisty one and would have done just fine on her own," I couldn't quite tell if that was a compliment or an insult toward Robin.

"Right," I clapped, "I'll leave you both to it," I left them with a smile, but before I left I said: "Do me a favour and don't kill each other."

I reached the end of the docks and was greeted by Peter. He had a wide smile on his face, and his eyes were full of cheer. "Think they'll like each other?" He asked as I interlocked my fingers with his,

"Oh no way, my dad takes way more time to warm up to someone," I chuckled as we walked towards the town.

"I missed your laugh," I could feel Peter's now soft gaze on me.

"So did I." I met my eyes to his,

"What do you say we go dancing?" Peter asked suddenly,

"Dancing?" I questioned, confused at his sudden offer.

"Yeah," He said, "Just maybe not in the woods this time,"

"Okay, later tonight?" I asked, "After David and Mary Margaret's party?"

"Ugggghhhhh!" Peter groaned out loud. "Do we have to go to that?" he wined.

"Yes," I laughed at his childishness, this boy really will never grow up.

16 Years BC (Before Curse)

–3rd Person POV–

Y/n ran to her father's ship and straight into his arms, she cried as if it was the first time and she was discovering what tears really were, she drenched his leather coat, and he just held her.

"I want to leave," She wept,

"Aye, Sailor... I know,"

"He took my magic, dad! All of it!" She shouted.