༒𝑁𝑒𝑤 𝑌𝑜𝑟𝑘 𝐶𝑖𝑡𝑦, 𝐵𝑎𝑏𝑦!༒

➪𝑙𝑖𝑣𝑖𝑛 𝑖𝑛 𝑁𝑒𝑤 𝑌𝑜𝑟𝑘 𝐶𝑖𝑡𝑦!------------------------------------

------------------------------------

One Year Ago With Hook and Peter
—Peter's POV—

Hook started banging on the door of the apartment we assumed to be Henry and Emma's. No one answered and Hook continued banging.

"And what exactly is your plan?" I asked in annoyance.

"Improv." Hook started pounding again, but this time, Emma opened the door. "Swan..." he smiled. I rolled my eyes and leaned on the wall behind me. "At last.." he started to walk in.

"Woah! Do I know you?" She cut him off.

"Look, we need your help. Somethings happened, something terrible. Your family is in trouble."

"My family's right here." Emma said. "Who are you?"

"An old friend." Hook sympathized. "Look, I know you can't remember me. But I can make you." Hook kissed Emma passionately.

"Ew." I scoffed and furrowed my eyebrows. I may like kissing, but I never said I liked watching it. Emma shoved the one-handed pirate out of her door after kicking him where the sun doesn't shine. Can't blame her, I would too if he kissed me.

"What the hell are you doing?!"

"Long shot, I had to try." Hooks voice strained. "I was hoping you felt as I did."

"All you're going to feel is the handcuffs when I call the cops."

"Look I know this seems crazy, but you have to listen to me, you have to remember-" she slammed the door in his face.

"That went well," I smirked sarcastically.

"Shut up."

———

Hook and I had followed Emma to a very fancy restaurant with some guy. We assumed it was her date, I could see the jealousy in the pirate's eyes.

"Stay here." Hook said before taking the place of the man. I could see their lips moving but I couldn't hear words coming from their mouths. And, right now, I didn't care about saving anyone but Y/n. As I saw Killian and Emma, I couldn't help but imagine what it would be like if I took Y/n out to a dinner like this, and if, just maybe, she would forgive me... after all, I had been formulating some sort of apology.

———

The wild goose chase had continued to the outside of a zoo, almost a park.