༒𝑆𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝐵𝑙𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝐴𝑢𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑟༒

➪𝑆𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑎𝑢𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑟 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝐼 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑘 𝑜𝑓 ℎ𝑒𝑟———————————————————Y/n's POV—

➪𝑆𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑡ℎ𝑒
𝑎𝑢𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑟 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝐼 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑘 𝑜𝑓 ℎ𝑒𝑟
——————————————————
—Y/n's POV—

"Hey," Emma greeted, walking into her parent's apartment. "Killian? What's wrong?" She asked, noticing my father and I's presence.

My father sighed, ready to tell Emma what he had told us: "before Ursula left, she told me what the villains had planned." He started, "to get their happy endings, they intend to darken your heart, love. To turn you into a villain, so you'll no longer be the Savior."

"What?" Henry scoffed, "you can just un-Savior the Savior."

"Ursula said Gold has a way. He can use the Author to do it," My dad looked down at his feet, as if he was ashamed of himself. Ashamed of something he couldn't control.

"That's insane," Emma gasped, "if that's what their plan is, stop worrying. It's ridiculous." The blonde said, "Author or no Author, I am not going dark."

"Darkness is a funny thing," I jumped in. I knew where this was going. Darkness is inevitable.

"It creeps up on you," Killian finished. Emma stepped forward to pull my father into a humbling embrace.

—Peter's POV—

"Oh, at last. I feel I've aged a decade waiting for you," Cruella snapped when Regina and I entered the cabin once again.

"Well, you certainly look like it," I retorted.

"Where's the page, Pan?" Maleficent ordered me, though I could tell she was targeting the two of us.

"The page was under a protection spell," Regina answered, "something cooked up by the Everlasting. She and the Savior almost caught us trying to break it, we had to flee," I had it handled.

"Are you sure that's what happened?" Rumple remarked.

"Of course I am,"

"It's just that the two of you have been gone an awfully long time, and yet you come back empty handed," Maleficent sneered.

"And who said we were empty handed?" I nodded at Regina. She pulled out her phone to reveal the picture we had taken. "We got this,"

"A photograph," Gold took the phone and examined it.

"And an incompetent one too," Cruella mocked, "The glare ruins any clear view of the door,"