༒𝑌𝑜𝑢'𝑙𝑙 𝐷𝑜 𝑊𝑒𝑙𝑙༒

➪ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝐼 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑙𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑑𝑎𝑦. 𝑙𝑒𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑚 𝑟𝑎𝑔𝑒 𝑜𝑛-----------------

𝑙𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑑𝑎𝑦. 𝑙𝑒𝑡
𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑚 𝑟𝑎𝑔𝑒 𝑜𝑛
-----------------

—Y/n's POV—

"My parents," Emma sighed. "That's not how they are." She spoke as she cradled Neal. Elsa, Emma and I were watching the two couples argue back and forth. Anna was taking a major hit from Kristoff.

"They're their worst selves," Elsa told Emma, still glancing at the cells. "It's like when Anna put me in that urn," Elsa turned, "she didn't mean what she said either, I hope..."

"I didn't," Anna came in. "But that doesn't make any of this less horrible," Elsa pulled her sister into a tight embrace, comforting her.

"It's okay, you're immune. We all are. And we're together," the blonde told Anna, reassuring herself more than her sister.

"It's gonna be alright, Emma's the..." I trailed.

"Savior." She finished, awkwardly smiling whilst rocking Neal back and forth.

"Is that, like, a real job here?" Anna questioned.

"Apparently, there's also a pirate and a good magic demon, but every town has its ups and downs," I said, looking blankly at the desk. "Not to mention Emma promised everyone she'd get them their happy endings."

"And I will, I just not sure how at this moment,"

"I think I might have an idea," Anna said, turning to Elsa. "Do you know how the Snow Queen got the idea for the curse? It's from a legend from 'The Trolden Glass'."

"Never heard of it," I said.

"It's origin isn't important. What matters is how they broke the curse."

"What happened?" I questioned.

"Uh, to break the spell... oh. They had to kill the king. So, I'm this case, that would mean Ingrid."

"I'm a hero but she's making everyone turn on me so... anyone up for Snow Queen Kabobs?" I smiled,

"Nobody's killing anybody." Emma cut me off. I huffed.

"Are you sure we can't reason with her?" Elsa asked,

"She's beyond that," I chuckled. "We all want another way, but if it comes down to her or the town, I'm going to do what has to be done. We're out of options," I directed my gaze to Emma.