༒𝑅𝑜𝑤𝑑𝑦༒

➪𝑞𝑢𝑖𝑒𝑡 𝑑𝑜𝑤𝑛! 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑙𝑜𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢! 𝐴 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑚𝑠 𝑎' 𝑏𝑟𝑒𝑤𝑖𝑛𝑔

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

➪𝑞𝑢𝑖𝑒𝑡 𝑑𝑜𝑤𝑛! 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑙𝑜𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢!
𝐴 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑚𝑠 𝑎' 𝑏𝑟𝑒𝑤𝑖𝑛𝑔...
——————————————————

16 Years BC (Before Curse)
—3rd Person POV—

Girls. Lost Girls. They all ran through the deep jungles of Neverland, following their leader.

A year has passed since Y/n has been awakened on Neverland. Girls continued to come to Neverland and the Lost Girl clan continued to grow. As of now, the group was running through the forest chasing a stag. Doing this whilst competing with Pan's Lost Boys. At last, Allegra, one of the Lost Girls, shoots the stag. This is when it becomes a race.

Running. Jumping. Fighting.

Boys are pinned to the ground.

"Clarissa! You and the girls grab the stag." Y/n instructed one of her younger Lost Girls.

———

"Good job, girls!" Y/n shouts as they roast the stag. All the girls cheer along as Y/n's fist punches the air. "Another victory over Pan!" This achievement is followed by more cheers of joy. "Dig in!" Y/n invites.

The Lost Girls don't hesitate on shoving the stag in their mouths.

Y/n looks over her shoulder, she felt something watching her. She saw familiar bright, white eyes in the trees. The Shadow. Y/n looks to see that no one is following her before confronting the Shadow.

"What do you want?" Y/n asks sternly.

"It's not a matter of what I want." The husky voice spoke.

"No riddles. What makes you think you're allowed here?"

"Pan requests your presence." The Shadow tells. "On Dead Man's Peak."

—Y/n's POV—

The ship reached the sea's surface with a splash.

"Is that it?" Emma called.

"Aye," my father said. "Neverland." I was reminded of the memories it held. The good and bad. The land looked even darker than when I left. It looked abandoned and... gloomy. The place looked like it was straight out of a horror film.

I don't think I was the only one looking out at the island. Ares was leaning over the edge, observing our newfoundland. I couldn't place why he wasn't talking to me. This was our first argument. And I hated it.