༒𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑊𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝐵𝑒 𝐹𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑༒

➪𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑏𝑟𝑜𝑘𝑒𝑛 𝑜𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑔𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑-------------------------------------

𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑
-------------------------------------

–Y/n's POV–

"Where have you guys been?" Emma questioned as Snow, David, Henry, Peter and I entered Mary Margaret's apartment.

"Only having the best day ever." Henry beamed. "Y/n and Peter taught me to sail and David let me drive his truck.

"You let him what?" Regina gasped in anger. Henry seemed shocked that the Mayor was this concerned. "Oh," Regina said. "As mayor, I can't let an unlicensed and underage driver on the streets of Storybrooke." She explained.

"As mayor, you might wanna donate a little money for road repair," Peter said as Henry snorted.

"Excuse me?"

"Nothing," Peter smirked.

"This is a terrible mistake."

"She's right. Someone could have been seriously hurt."

"Only if you're a mailbox." Emma's mom said to her daughter.

"It was so much fun!" Henry smiled.

"What can I say? I've got a reckless, carefree, fun side." David said as if he was proving a point. David held his hand up and I high-fived it as I walked past him, we shared a chuckle.

"Killian?" Mary Margaret asked my dad, "Where's our friend?"

"It turns out her missing husband was back home after all." Who were they talking about? Whoever it was, they weren't doing a bad job at hiding it from Henry.

"It's true." Emma defended. "We just checked in on them on... Skype." Codeword for magic.

"She sends her regards, but she was too excited to wait."

"A happy ending." Mary Margaret smiled. "Maybe our luck's about to change. Dinner at Granny's?"

"Can I drive?" Henry asked, obviously (hopefully) as a joke.

"No." Everyone said laughing.

–3rd Person POV–

The group had gone to Granny's as planned, smiling and enjoying the family time more than anything. and, for once in this town, Peter felt at home. He had finally felt a part of the family.

"Here, Y/n," Peter said, holding up a fry,

"Oh god," Y/n laughed as Peter threw the fry and it landed in her mouth. everyone cheered and laughed and drank. Y/n found herself staring at the beautiful brit next to her. His smile and his face of belonging. Maybe, just maybe, she would allow herself to fall for him.