Chapter Twenty

TRIGGER WARNING - EMETOPHOBIA

---

IF YOU HAVE ISSUES WITH SICK, PLEASE EITHER READ WITH CAUTION OR JUST SKIP THIS CHAPTER. ITS NOT OVERLY DESCRIPTIVE BUT IT IS MENTIONED ALOT IN THE FIRST PART OF THE CHAPTER.

THANK YOU

---

Carina's POV

"MOMMAAAAA... MAMMMA..." I hear Amelia shouting from her room, waking me up. "MOMMA, MAMMA" She cries out again, this time waking Maya up too. We both quickly throw on some sweatpants and a t-shirt and head into Amelia's room. It was still dark out, so we both just presumed she had had a bad dream.

Oh were we wrong...

I turn on her bedroom light and we both look at Amelia. Sat up on her bed, her face covered in tears. Her bed, floor and pyjamas, a mess.

"Momma, Mamma" She says again, her words filled with tears. "I don't feel good"

"We can see Bambina, but its okay." I tell Amelia as its clear that she isn't too pleased with what her body just did. That's when I remember Amelia spent all day complaining her belly hurt as I wasn't at work yesterday so I stayed home with Amelia.

"How does one tiny child produce so much throw up" Maya says quietly to me, so Amelia doesn't hear.

"Children can be surprising, plus she has been complaining of stomach pain all day while you were at work" I say back to her quietly. "You take her to get cleaned up and I'll strip her bed and clean the floor" I tell Maya as I know Amelia would want to be with Maya.

"Are you sure Carina" She asks me as another round of throw up comes up from Amelia. "And why didn't you tell me, I would have came home and given her lots of cuddles"

"Yes I'm sure and I didn't want to worry you, she was acting normal, just kept saying her belly hurt"

"Ok" She says to me then looks at Amelia who hasn't stopped crying. "Come with me Amelia and lets get all this throw up off you" Maya say to her as Carina walks over and carries her off the bed.

"Wait bambina lets strip you here so I can put these in the washing machine with your bedding" I say before they go to the bathroom.

"Okay Mamma, I'm sorry" She says at almost a whisper.

"Bella, this isn't your fault okay. Is it Momma?" I look up at Maya. 

"No Amelia baby it isn't. Everyone gets sick and it's not very fun" She tells the six year old. "But do you feel a little better now you have thrown up a bit".

Amelia shakes her head. "I still feel really yucky and my belly really hurts."

"I'm sorry bambina" I finish stripping her off. "Let's hope you feel less yucky soon"

Maya walks out the room with Amelia in her arms so she can shower her and I stay in Amelia's room to clean up the puke. Thankfully it was easy to do. I just took her bedsheets off her bed and put them in the washing machine and the floor was laminated wood rather than carpet so I cleaned up most of it, then mopped the floor clean. I made sure she didn't puke on anything else like her soft toys as I made her bed back up and thankfully she hadn't. 

After I had cleaned up Amelia's room, I went and turned on the washing machine and cleaned out a small trashcan, put a waste bag in it and took it back into Amelia's room along with some kids paracetamol that we had bought a few weeks ago when Amelia had a cold and a cup of water to keep her hydrated. Just as I finished sorting everything out, Maya comes back in Amelia's room, carrying Amelia who was wrapped up in a fluffy towel. The poor bambina looked so pale and her cheeks were so flushed.