chapter two

Clad in her NYSC uniform Afrah stuff her things into her backpack she couldn't get rid of her uncle face through out the night she ended up having a weird dream about him marrying her, yesterday after dinner he took them out to a cinema and they came back almost midnight one thing she observed about him it's he's romantically nice and love her aunty soo much they are a perfect couple.

"Afrah."her aunty knock on the door ,she pick her backpack and rush out of the bedroom.

"Good morning aunty mi."afrah say slightly hugging her aunty.

"Morning darling.
Breakfast is set already Jalal and i have been waiting for you."lailah say as they descend down the stairs.

"Awwwnn I love you."afrah say making her aunty to smack her on the head.

"Good morning uncle jalal."afrah say making him to look up from his food with a smile.

"Morning afrah,
How was your first night in our beautiful home, hope you feel really comfortable."he say with a smile and afrah node sitting directly opposite him with a smile as lailah begin dishing her food.

"Baby afrah is going to serve at the FIRS it's directly opposite your office."lailah say with a smile and drop the plate of breakfast in front of afrah and she mutter a thank you.

"That's good.
Do you need a car?
Or driver?"jalal ask eating his breakfast and afrah clear her throat.

"Uhmmmm.
You can drop me off since your office is directly opposite mine."afrah say looking at her uncle.

Jalal love his wife soo much he's an orphan, do his adoption parents are awesome but he hasn't been happy until lailah comes into his life she's what lighten up his lonely life so anything that would make her happy he will do it without hesitation.

"yeah.
Baby that's easy you know i wouldn't even let her drive in this town this isn't northern part of the country things are different here baby girl."lailah say making afrah to chuckle.

The three eat there breakfast with lailah and jalal talking mostly about there upcoming vacation afrah turn her attention completely to her uncle,
He's the dream guy she do always wishe to have he's perfect in her eyes
Afrah do know it isn't hard at all to make a wish but the difficultly lies in how to make what you wish comes to reality.

"Afrah!"lailah say touching her niece making her to jerk in frighten.
"Are you ok at all?
You have been thinking really deep since yesterday."lailah say worriedly looking at her niece.

"I'm fine aunty I'm just nervous."afrah say with a weak smile and lailah pout.

"Come on baby girl you will do just fine maybe you will find one charming brother for us to be our inlaw."lailah say and afrah roll her eyes.

"Baby let her eat it's past 8am,
Traffic will be a hell before we reach our destination."jalal say with a sigh and stand up.

"You aren't even done dressing let me fix your tie."lailah say following her husband to the parlour as she begin fixing his tie.

Afrah wonder how she's going to cope for the next 11months with the way she's falling helplessly in love with her uncle she's sure she won't survive too long without breaking apart or hiding her feelings, she's not very good at controlling her emotions but how can she even say this to anyone it's stupid and sound even ridiculous.

"Afrah.
Come and be going before you make my husband late for work."lailah yell from the parlour and afrah stand up with a sigh.

She pick her backpack from the couch with a grimace.

"Eeewwww,
Get a room you two."afrah say and walk pass her aunty who's hugging her husband whispering into his ear.

****************

Stuck in the traffic jalal look at his wrist watch for the 4th time and hiss,
He wonder why the road is always crowded every morning regardless how late he always leave to work but it's always a busy traffic every day.

"Uncle jalal."Afrah call gaining his attention and he turn.

"Yes."he answer and she clear her throat to start a conversation.

"How do you two meet?
I mean you and aunty lailah?"she ask curiously making him to smile.

"Lailah was my Secretary,
She was there when i lost everything,
She was there when everyone think i am crazy and left me,
Your aunty is my life afrah like she's the only woman in my eyes any other lady is a counterfeit."jalal say with a shrug and afrah node in understanding.

"Do you ever think of falling in love with someone else, i mean maybe if my aunty die or something happen?"afrah ask making jalal to look at her weirdly.

"I can't live a second without my wife,
If by any chance lailah die before me then i am assuring you afrah i won't survive the next 10minutes i will follow my wife."jalal say staring at afrah who's lost staring at him deep in thought.

"Afrah."jalal say snapping her out of her thoughts making her to breathe heavily.

"Uhmm.
You really love my aunty."afrah say and turn her gaze back to the road.

"Yeah.
Soo much.
So any man in your life?"jalal ask and afrah shrug.

"Not really.
I love this dude but he doesn't even know."Afrah say making jalal to chuckle.

"Ohh really.
Tell him,
let him know, you never can tell maybe he's madly in love with you."jalal suggest and afrah snort.

"He's married the dude love his wife soo much just the way you soo much love my aunty."afrah say turning her gaze back to her uncle who node and start driving once the road it's clear.

"That's a very difficult situation,
You should just forget about him.
You are a beautiful young lady you will find someone that will make you happy, i always advice ladies to stay away from married men because regardless how much you love him he can never be yours even do he marry you his first wife will always be the queen of his heart and no one can replace her,
first love is special."jalal say and afrah node trying to suppress her aching heart.

Afrah listen attentively lost in her own world staring intensely at her uncle as he unknowingly try to convince her to remove his love from her heart.

Afrah it's just day two and you are thinking about your aunty dieing😤

Drop your comments and don't forget to tag as much people as you can.

See you next Friday as i anticipate to read your comments.