🌍chapter 50🌍

Staring at Afrah as she eat her food on the hospital bed jalal wish she can let him feed her, he just want her to be ok but Afrah refused,
  do the doctor told him they will be discharge soon but he feel as do Afrah still need to be checked even do she kept telling him she's fine jalal just find himself worried, jalal hasn't gone home since the incident he wonder what explanation lailah will come up with to justify this horrific thing she does to Afrah.

"Uncle j." Afrah call and he look up with a smile.

"Do you want anything?" Jalal ask and Afrah shake her head handing him the now empty takeaway plate, he trash it and hand her the case of water.

Afrah collect the case of water and mutter a thank you to her uncle,  yesterday her uncle hasn't slept, she do wake up midnight and find him staring at her, it's creepy in a wonderful way, they haven't talked about what her aunt did to her and the doctor told her she will be discharge soon,Afrah know she will eventually bring up the topic before they leave the hospital, she need to let her uncle know she isn't upset with her aunt and that she forgive her because her aunt also forgive her when she poison her pancake, heck she doesn't even believe her husband even when he told her she did it, afrah wish her uncle can divorce her so she can get back her carefree aunt back in her life.

"Uncle j." Afrah call and jalal humm in response since he is already staring at her.

"Yes Afrah." Jalal answer and grab afrahs hand on the bed, Afrah smile at the simple gesture that she will want to start getting use to even do she knows it's wrong.

"Can you promised me something?" Afrah ask and jalal release a heavy breathe staring at Afrah.

"If this about lailah then i cannot say yes Afrah." Jalal say and Afrah sigh putting her hand behind her uncles ear smiling making him to smile.

"Because of me uncle j,
Don't tell me you forget that i did poison aunt lailah, she was also on the brick of dieing it's something i can't forgive myself for doing,
Do me a favor and let's just leave everything behind in this hospital room, maybe if you choose to ignore this she will have am epiphany and understand what she did was wrong and that there's nothing going on between us then everything will be back to normal, I would be lieing if i say I didn't missed my aunt." Afrah say staring at her uncle who's staring right back at her with her hand still place behind his ear and he has his hand wrapped around her waist on the bed, it's such an uncomfortable position yet jalal find it soo comfortable that he wouldn't mind been in that position forever.

"Kiss me." Jalal say staring at Afrah as she remove her hand from behind his ear and give him a confuse look.

"Huh."is the only word afrah could say and jalal node still staring at afrah, there's soo much going on in his head this moment.

"Kiss me Afrah,
Kiss me so i will forget all my worries,
It's the only way i can forget lailah ever did this to you."jalal say more like whisper staring at the girl he find himself helplessly and unusually quickly falling in love with.

Afrah stare at her uncle who didn't tear his gaze away from her not even for a second and she gulp down the unfamiliar feeling in the pit of her stomach as she feel the goosebumps raising around her body, she close her eyes and decide to take the risk, a kiss he say and that's exactly what she will do, she will kiss him on the cheek.

Jalal just stare in amusement as she close her eyes and bringing her face to his cheek, he grab her by the face and kiss her on the lip making her to gasp giving him the advantage to slid his tongue into her mouth and slowly but gently bite her soft bottom lips Afrah have great lips and jalal knows he is indeed infatuated by her,
  For Afrah its as if time stopped when jalal lips meet hers, she feels a flutter in her that ignite a feeling making her to gasp and then she feel his tongue slide into her mouth sucking her bottom lips as bad as Afrah want to stop but she find herself enjoying this and wanting more, she find herself doing the unexpected, kissing her uncle back so passionate even putting her hand behind his head and then the door creak open.

"Ohhh sorry about that,
My fault i didn't knock,
The papers are ready. " the nurse say more like ramble and rush out of the room.

Afrah try to focus her gaze on anything, she can't believe she kiss her uncle, what was she thinking?
This is wrong she betrayed her aunt promise.

"Afrah." Jalal call reaching out to touch Afrah but she stop him.

"Stop!
You need to stop doing this,
You are my uncle,
You are aunt lailah husband." Afrah say and she feel her eyes blurring, she quickly wipe her tears making jalal to release a heavy breathe.

"You are my wife Afrah,
There's nothing wrong in what we did." Jalal say and Afrah shake her head with a sniff.

"Just don't tell aunt lailah about this." Afrah say and jalal smile.

"I will not and i won't speak about the poison either." Jalal say smiling knowing that's the only thing that can bring back the joyful Afrah.

Jalal excuse himself to go complete the paper work so they can go home,
Jalal knows exactly how to deal with Lailah for what she did to afrah,
Lailah hate to be ignore, she hate the silent treatment and that's exactly what he's going to give her, until she learn to accept the fact that Afrah is his wife, jalal know it will take alot of hardwork before he will break Afrah apart, he can still feel the taste of her lips on his surely afrah will become an addiction to him.

The more comments and votes i get the earlier you get another update.

Afrah did you just kissed your uncle lailah must hear about this😈

I'm excited to see what will unfold back home I'm still a team lailah fan do.

Drop your comments and votes.

Love you all