chapter 18

Laying on the bed with her eyes close afrah wonder why this is happening to her, never in her entire life did she ever think she's going to be in such situation, a situation whereby everyone thinks she's crazy,
she sigh as jalal word ring into her head "you need to prove to everyone you are ok and the only way to that is by taking your medication and stop talking about whatever"
Afrah do believe somehow within jalal heart he knows she isn't crazy because she do know all what they think she's imagining isn't true, everything was real.

"The doctor said you have from this night to tomorrow morning for you to think so they do refer her to the psychiatric unit by tomorrow or they discharge us." Her aunt voice ring in her ear making afrah heart to drop.

"Lily what's there to think about?
Afrah isn't well she need medical attention, i don't know why you and your husband think she's alright, after all the stupid things she's been saying." Her mother voice say.

For some minutes afrah think her mother is right, maybe jalal was right, do she believe whatever happened to her wasn't a dream but maybe she need to to stop talking about it so she will be back home with her family but how could she.

"Afrah!" A voice yell shaking her and she snap her eyes open.

"You are shivering?
Is everything OK?" Her mum say as afrah look at her with a node.

"Do you need a blanket?" Her aunt ask and afrah shake her head.

"No." Afrah say and the door open revealing her uncle.

"Good day honey." He say and slightly hug his wife.

"How was work?" She ask and he node.

"Afrah honey,
How are you?" Jalal ask with a weak smile and she node.

Afrah stare intensely at her uncle it's
conspicuous how every moment she sees him the blazing of his love multiply in her heart.

"I bought this for you, on my way coming." Jalal say and hand her the shopping bag, she smile weakly at him and collect it.

"Thank you." She say and jalal node.

"Humairah as bad as we both want to stay but we have to leave today is lailah doctor appointment." Jalal say to his wife elder sister and she node.

"It's fine,
Goodluck to the both of you and take care." Humairah say to her sister with a smile.

"We will be back soon,
Get well soon my love." Lailah say and touch afrah on the head and they leave with her husband.

Humairah stare at her daughter and release a heavy sigh, she sit on the chair facing the bed making afrah to turn her gaze to the wall.

"Afrah." Humairah say with a sigh holding her daughter hand.
"I don't know what to say in this situation, but you have to understand that whatever you are saying isn't real at all because you and your uncle where both rush to the hospital the next day after you came, your brother and i have been here since for the past 9 weeks, maybe you just had a very intense dream that seems real, It all happened to us once in a while, I love you afrah and i don't want to loose you because of this." Humairah say with a pause.

"I.....

" mum I'm fine,
I agreed with you all that maybe I'm dreaming, OK..just let me be.
I'm fine but if you all dont believe I'm OK you can refer me to the psychiatrist or whatever I l don't care."afrah say in frustration with a snort making her mother to sigh.

"Afrah.
Can you tell me how exactly what you are imagination........

" I'm not delusional mum,
Just leave me please.
I want to be alone."afrah say and humairah sigh.

"Just know we all are worried about you and I hope you realise just how hard this is also on us." Humairah say and leave the hoapital room.

*************

"No,
we can't take her to the psychiatric unit, afrah will be fine she just need some therapy and she will be alright." Jalal say and humairah sigh.

"Jalal you don't understand,
Afrah is lost, she don't even know what she's doing, I think Dr Omar is right about her moving to the psychiatric unit." Humairah day and lailah sigh.

"Sis i think jalal is right,
Afrah is fine she hasn't even speak about it since yesterday and referring her to the psychiatric unit it will just end up breaking her apart, for now jalal and I will take her to this amazing therapist and I'm sire she will come along soon." Lailah say and humairah sigh.

"Okay fine you two have win," humairah say and jalal smile.

"Okay.
So i will go speak with Omar so he can start the discharge paper work right?" Jalal say and head inside the hospital.

Few minutes after jalal has finished speaking with Dr Omar he head to afrah hospital room.

"Afrah." Jalal call and she humm in response going through her phone.

"Good morning uncle j." Afrah say not looking up from her phone and jalal smile sitting on the chair next to the bed.

"How was your night?
Well i believe it's perfectly fine,
We are leaving in 20minutes time,
You've been discharged." Jalal say making afrah to look up from her phone.

"Why?
I thought i will be referr to the crazy people unit?" Afrah say with a snort and jalal smile.

"Afrah.
Nobody thinks you are crazy OK.
Me i do believe you aren't lieing whatever you said was true, sometimes we dream big even i myself have once had this big dream where i divorced your aunt that's years ago even before i married her but I know it's impossible because lailah is everything to me, I can't even do such thing, sometimes our instincts just show us things,
I just want you to be yourself keep all those thoughts away and continue your life." Jalal say looking at afrah who node slightly.

"Thank you uncle j." Afrah say with a weak smile and look up to her uncle.