chapter 57

As jalal sit in the reception he still cannot process the fact that lailah can be so cruel to her own niece all in the name of rivalry, he feel responsible for everything at this point he can't say no to whatever decision Afrah makes, if she did ask for divorce he will give her even do that's not what he want and for lailah he think she need some mental attention because this is spiralling out of control,
The doctor has assure him Afrah is fine and he will get to see her after the finish dressing up her wounds,
Did he even still love lailah?
Is she worth all the pain he's going through?
Did she ever love him? All this weird questions won't stop churning into his head and just like that the doctor approach him making him to quickly stand up.

"She's fine and in her room,
Thanks to god it wasn't that very much serious she will stay for atleast 3-6 days before we discharged her." The doctor explain and jalal node as the doctor ask a nurse to take him to Afrahs room.

When her mum told her circumstances changes people she thought that was a bluff but laying on the hospital bed with the excessive pain she's going through afrah knows that whatever it is that her aunt is up to she's ready to face it, it doesn't matter she's her aunt because with what she put her through afrah knows she's had enough and it's time to live her life the way she want, the door creak open and she look up from the bed, she's laying with her stomach making her to slightly smile weakly at her uncle.

"Afrah." He say the worrisome in his voice makes Afrah feel really upset because she doesn't want him to blame himself for any of this.

"its not your fault uncle j,
Don't blame yourself for any of this,
Sometimes things happen and we just have to accept it as part of qadr." Afrah say with a reassuring smile as jalal sit on the chair facing her, he stare at her back and he feel like going back home and do thesame thing to lailah that way she will feel exactly how afrah is feeling.

"Afrah I'm sorry and at this point i will understand if you don't want to stay with me, I will divorce you if that's what you want." Jalal say staring at Afrah who is staring at him as if studying something on his face.

"Don't you want me in your life anymore?" Afrah ask and jalal grab her hand staring at her.

"I want you in my life Afrah,
I want to sleep next to you and wake up right next to you, i want to hug her and kiss you tell you how much light you've bring into my life." Jalal say releasing a heavy breathe and remove the strand of hair from Afrahs face.

"I use to think I'm happy,
That i have the best wife anyone would ever dream of but i was wrong,
I have always be the one making sacrifices in our relationship, sure Lailah was there for me when i was going through rough time but now that i get a clear picture of everything your aunt never loved me Afrah, she was there because i promised to buy her the restaurant if things get better with me, Lailah always put herself first i hate that after all she's done i still care about her, but with you Afrah, you make me happy even without trying." Jalal say staring at afrah making her to smile.

"Then why do you want me to leave uncle j,
I care about you and i fall in love with you from the very first day i saw you walking down from that staircase,
I was just soo desperate to have you that it makes me loose my senses to the point i can't distinguish between obsession and true love." Afrah say reaching out and touch jalal face making him to smile.

"You are the first man i ever fall in love with you at one glance." She say making jalal to chuckle and kiss her hand.

"I want to be with you Afrah,
To spend my life with you,
Have kids with you,
Go to vacation and have the perfect life i do always dream of." Jalal say and Afrah smile.

"I will give all that to you uncle j but first you have to promise me one thing." Afrah say releasing a heavy breathe.

"What is it Afrah?
I will do anything for you." Jalal say and Afrah smile with a slight chuckle.

"Forget this happened an.......

" I can't Afrah,
Lailah poison you and now she didn't even think twice before throwing a boiling water on you,
Who knows what else she will do next,
I'm sorry but i can't keep that promise to you."jalal say truthfully because he do know he's taking lailah to mental asylum.

"Trust me uncle j,
She won't ever do anything of such nature,
look at me." Afrah say turning jalal face to her.

"I promise you she will never hurt me again, I'm Afrah uncle j don't forget i do alot more cunning stuff than what she's pulling up now." Afrah say smiling nostalgically making jalal to node.

"Great.
I agreed but now I'm scared of the both of you." He say and afrah chuckle.

"Don't be uncle j,
If she is going to hurt you she will have to pass through me and believe me I'm a very dangerous person." Afrah say making jalal to chuckle.

"I'm just worried Afrah,
I don't want anything to happen to you again, I don't want to loose you,
It scare me whenever something happen to you." Jalal say staring at Afrah making her to smile.

"Nothing will happen to us,
What did the doctor say?" Afrah ask changing the conversation as jalal explain to her what the doctor say and that they will be discharge in 3-6days time,
Afrah listen but all the while her mind keep on wandering back to her aunt,
She's not going to hurt Lailah but she will destroy her emotionally because Afrah do know if a person die emotionally then he's as good as death physically never did she know that her plan shall come to pass but with a very deadly consequences one that will test her faith to the brick and changes her entire fate.

Drop your comments and votes.