chapter 59

The next 3days passed by with an unusual quietness in the house,sure jalal is taking really good care of Afrah but he's insecure about something he seem alot more detached, this morning he left earlier than usual it has become a routine for him to prepare breakfast for afrah before he left, Lailah seems unbother by the two she just seem to be living in her own world, Afrah wonder if her aunt has given up on her marriage a little part her feels guilty about everything, walking the nurse to the door Afrah slightly wave at her and close the door with a sigh, soon she will be back to work her wound is all heal just a little bit more but they are heal, with a heavy sigh she glance at the wall clock making her to sigh jalal usually comes back home early 2pm some days he wishe he can go with Afrah because he doesn't trust lailah she's like a ticking bomb,
Afrah walk up the stairs and is surprise to see her aunt coming down from the stairs, she quietly stand by the edge waiting for her to pass but lailah stand in her front tapping her foot gently on the last stairs.

"Afrah." Lailah call and stare at her niece with a slight chuckle she still can't believe Afrah is married to her husband, they now share same bedroom and even act like couples lailah has already given up on jalal because she feel so used and cheated by him the only reason she's still staying with them in the house is because she lay out her plans and until she execute it to avenge the betrayal only then will she have peace of mind.

"Good morning." Afrah say releasing a heavy breathe, sometimes she wishe she can get rid of the fear in her, sure as jalal always tells her is a different thing to say something and putting it to action.

"Morning,
You are happy right,
You walk into my home destroy my happiness and snatch my husband." Lailah say looking at Afrah with a distasteful look as she shake her head.

"I'm your aunt Afrah,.
It should have always remain that way but you crossed the line and
you know what?
You will just bare the consequences because at this point i don't care about whatever it is that will happened to you or my so called husband, he knows me better than you do and I'm sure he knows what I'm capable of doing." Lailah say and for some reason Afrah feel the hair in her body crawling in her there's just soo much bitterness and malice in her aunt voice that makes her want to question herself if jalal is actually worth it.

"Aunt lai.......

Lailah just stare at her niece she feel like strangling the girl to death but she isn't worth it because there are alot more ways to inflict pain on people rather than killing them,
She walk pass her and exit the parlour.

Sitted in his office Jalal stare at the table with a sigh, Lailah was the biggest mistake he made in life, he should have listen to his parents and friends  he wouldn't be in this situation but he was soo in love and doesn't want to think of the future and what they always say about karma, he love Afrah, he's happy with the way things are with them but he's scared for how long will it last?
Lailah's silence is no good news jalal knows eventually he will just have to muster up some courage and tell Afrah about his past, there's knock on his door making him to look up with a sigh, the door open and he is surprise to see Lailah.

" Lailah. "Jalal say sitting upright and she node.

" yeah it's me,
I know you aren't happy about me coming but nevertheless."she say and sit on the chair facing him.

"What do you want Lailah?" Jalal ask staring at her, he wonder what he even sees in this diabolical lady.

"My husband,
I want my husband back jalal,
It's very unfortunate that regardless the way you've been mistreating me i still love you but i just cannot share you with anyone." Lailah say with a shrug and jalal release a heavy breathe.

"I love Afrah,
There's nothing i can do about it,
It's either you stay peacefully with us or you leave the door is widely open." Jalal say with a tiring sigh.

"I should leave?
Jalal what happened to us?
What happen to the you are the love of my life and the best thing that ever happen to me?
What happened to all the promises of being together through pain and all that shit." Lailah say feeling betrayed and jalal slightly chuckle.

"You slept with the security guy lailah,
I have try to let it out of my head i just can't, I don't trust you anymore." Jalal say and lailah stare at him.

"I have made a lot of sacrifices to be with you and this how you will pay me back?" Lailah say staring at jalal baffle .

"Sacrifices!" Jalal screeches.

"Come on lailah you did all that for your own selfishness, I should have listen to everyone years ago and i wouldn't be in this situation,
you are just a narcissistic..... I don't know you only care about yourself lailah." Jalal say with a shrug and lailah stare at him baffle.

"I did all that to be with you jalal." Lailah say and jalal snort.

"You did all that because you want me to give you that damn restaurant,
You lied to me about who you are lailah i was already in love with you when you told me that bullshit." Jalal yell angrily and lailah snort.

"But you still did what you have to,
So stop blaming all this on me,
I'm gonna tell Afrah about this because I'm pretty sure by the time she learn the truth she will pack her shit and leave." Lailah say and jalal stare at her.

"You are not going to say anything to afrah, keep her out of this lailah this is between me and you." Jalal say warningly and lailah snort.

"Or what will you do jalal,
I'm not scared of you, I'm not one of your employees I'm your wife and i will do whatever it is i want to keep you to myself." Lailah say and jalal facepalm with a sigh.

"What do you want Lailah?" Jalal say tiredly and lailah snort.

"Simple Jalal,
I want you to divorce Afrah,.
I want her out of our life, let us live our life without her." Lailah say and and jalal release a heavy breathe.

"OK Lailah,
I will divorce Afrah,
Can you please leave now." He say and lailah chuckle.

"You have from now to tomorrow morning, it's either you divorce her or i tell her your little secret." Lailah say standing up with a smile.

"It's not that you are innocent,
You are the worst person i ever know wonder what i even see in you,
You are just a twisted bitch." Jalal say because at this point he knows he's done with lailah, he doesn't care whatever it is that will happen, he just need to get home and tell Afrah, if she chooses to leave then fine but he can't divorce her because he's madly in love with her.