chapter three

Closing the parlour door shut with a sigh JALAL throw his laptop bag on the couch with a sigh.

"Welcome back baby."lailah say coming out of the kitchen with a smile as her husband walk to where she's arranging the dinner on the dinning table.

"I miss you my baby girl."Jalal say and hug his wife with a smile.

"How is work?"laila say coming out of his embrace and walk back to the kitchen as he trail behind her.

"Work is exhausting.
Baby i was thinking of a vacation to Cyprus?"jalal say folding his white long sleeve shirt to help his wife with the chores.

"That will be nice but i can't go and leave afrah."lailah say and jalal node.

The two continue doing the chores, jalal value every single moment he spend with his wife his love for lailah is beyond what he can imagine, she meant everything to him.

Laying on her bed afrah stare at the screen of her phone wondering how her aunty become so lucky to find someone as charming as JALAL to be her husband, she click on the live video her aunt start and watch as her uncle chop the onion with her aunt laughing next at him the two look like the perfect couple as hard as afrah keeps trying to stop thinking about her uncle it's impossible she drop the phone with a sigh and decide to go downstairs.

"Afrah."laila say as she turn with her phone making afrah to quickly close her face with her hand.

"Aunty Lily please stop."afrah say blocking her face as she run round the kitchen and stay behind jalal making him to laugh.

"Baby stop our baby didn't like camera,
Hi everyone this is my first daughter afrah she just got back from school."jalal say stepping aside but afrah clutch his shirt trying to block her face as they both laugh, her aunt end the live video laughing at afrah who is still hiding behind her husband.

"Oya madam let my husband go before you cripple him."lailah say as jalal step aside making afrah to stand up with a pout.

The three spend the evening in the kitchen with afrah as they tease her about how adorable she looks and read some comments on the picture they uploaded of the three of them with people mostly questioning wether afrah is actually there biological daughter.

***************
Weekend has always been very important to jalal he do always spend it with his wife so as usual with his laptop on the dinning center islan he type the email sipping the glass of Orange juice his drop next to him.

"Baby."lailah call and he humm in response with his gaze fix on his laptop screen.

"So about what we were dis.......

"Lailah."jalal call making a fist with as he close his eyes with a sigh.

"Jalal.
You know very well i am not going to keep quiet regardless whatever you will say, I love you and care about you that's why i want what's best for you."lailah say closing the pot of soup.

"You don't know what's best for me,
You don't love me as much as i love you lailah, because if you do, you wouldn't even try to say this to me."jalal say bitterly and close his laptop close.

"You know i love you and that's why i want you to do this, we can't continue like this j, you know we can't as much as i want you all alone to myself but i have to share you with another woman so you can have your own child."lailah say and jalal look at her baffle.

"You are crazy lailah.
We can adopt if we want kids and I don't want to marry another woman, it's been just four years some people spend 20years before Allah will bless them with a child exercise some Sabr I'm not complaining so....just forget it because i am not doing what you want me to do."jalal say and stand.

"Come on j.
I'm not asking you to do something that is haram,
This is a halal way you are entitled to 4wives an.......

"You know what lailah?
You are going to make me go nut if you continue with this conversation."jalal say frustrated and storm out of the kitchen making lailah to sigh.

Apparently lailah has been pestering about marrying a second wife so he can have a child of his own do jalal didn't seem bother about kids and suggest for an adoption but laila still insist on a second wife much to his displeased.

"Aunty."afrah call entering the kitchen.

"You are back?"lailah ask with a glance and afrah shake her head.

"I didn't go anywhere.
I'm in my bedroom.
What happened to uncle jalal?"afrah ask curiously as she sit on the stool.

"Dont mind him he's just been grumpy."laila say as she narrate the situation to afrah who listen attentively.

"You mean.
You don't mind him been with another lady?
That's crazy and you are playing with fire."afrah say and lailah roll her eyes.

"I love my husband but i want him to have his own child do the doctor say nothing is wrong with me but for how long are we going to wait."lailah say with a shrug and afrah node as her mind start instigating wild negative thoughts into her head.

The two spend the afternoon in the kitchen talking mostly lailah doing the talking as afrah thought churn with different negative vibe regarding the estranged situation and strong affection toward her uncle keeps multiplying minutes by minutes

Drop your comments and votes