chapter 28

"But yo said you are coming today lailah, this isn't fair." Jalal say frustratedly to his laptop screen and lailah sigh.

"Tomorrow isn't that far it's 9pm jalal don't be a whining baby." Lailah say to her husband with a smile.

"Are you coming with sadiq?" Jalal ask and lailah sigh.

"Sadiq refused but he said he will visit once in a while." Lailah say and jalal node staring at his wife in the laptop screen.

"I......

" babe I have to answer this it's from the restaurant. "Lailah say and the video call end making him to sigh.

There's nothing painful than been a prisoner in your own home jalal feel so trap he's always in his bedroom because he really don't want to come in contact Afrah, he didn't trust not even the slightest, his wife is supposed to come back today but missed her flight and decide she will come tomorrow, tomorrow seems so close yet very far away to him, he's really hungry and the last thing he want is seeing afrah in the kitchen with a gigantic smile on her face so he decide to sleep since lailah say it's a morning flight anything 9am his wife will be at home and they will have breakfast together with a lot of weird thoughts he passed out on the bed.

Humming along the music playing in her earphone, afrah fry her chips without a care, she don't even know whether or not her uncle has been in the house ever since he brought her from the hospital which is 4days ago she barely see him, she misses him and wishe he will just stop been soo strict and let them spend time together before her aunt comes back but unfortunately jalal seems uninterested in that since lailah is coming back today much to Afrah's displeased.

Rushing down the stairs buttoning his shirt, Jalal sprint into the kitchen and open the fridge he can't believe he slept off and completely forget his wife at the airport, lailah will probably scold him to death.

"Good morning uncle j." Afrah say turning from the stove making jalal to glance at her.

"Morning." He say as he quickly scan the fridge with his eyes, he pick the case of water and decide to microwave the meatpie which he's sure he didn't buy but he's super hungry and doesn't care.

"Are you going to pick your wife?" Afrah ask and jalal ignore her as he close the microwave.

"Uncle j.
You have to understand you been harsh or mean won't make me stop loving you rather it will make me hate your wife,
why can't you be with me?
Take a look at me, I'm young, beautiful, i will give you kids if you want and I'm far better than her,
She's a complete inept a stupid barren old lady,
Why can't you see all that?" Afrah say frustratedly looking at her uncle who shake his head and open the microwave.

Afrah watch as he wrapped the meatpie in a serviette and turn to her.

"Because you are mentally unstable,
That's why." Jalal say looking at afrah before picking his case of water and quickly exit the kitchen.

How can someone be a psycho and think it's alright, jalal has already made up his mind he's going to let his wife knows that afrah try poisoning her do he know it's going to be very difficult for her to believe him but he just want her to know just how crazy and stupid her niece is and she wouldn't mind killing her because of her stupid obsession, with a lot of thoughts churning in his head he climb into his car and start the 1hour drive to the airport.

Staring blankly at the television afrah feel the anger and frustration in her doubling how can she be so unfortunate, why will God have to make her love him only for him not to make him love her back, afrah believe her aunt doesn't deserve jalal because as far as she knows her aunt barely even take care of him, he's been the one always showering her with love and attention while all she cares about is her stupid unprogressive restaurant, Afrah has been mulling over what she wants to do and realises that forcing her uncle to impregnate her will just make him hate her, she will just do something to make him hate her aunt and she knows just what to do, a single thing that will destroy the love he have toward her, she already have the perfect plan to do, the door to the parlour open interrupting her thoughts and she smile at the two.

"Welcome back aunty." Afrah say and stand up from the couch, she hug her aunt and lailah smile.

"How are you doing?" Lailah ask as jalal pass with the luggage upstairs.

"I'm fine.
How was ya sadiq?" Afrah ask and lailah node as she break the hug.

"He's fine and misses you,
He said he's coming to check on you soon." Lailah say as she hold afrah hand and stare at her.

"I love you Afrah,
I promise i will take care of you like your mum, please if you ever need anything just speak to me, be free and confide in me please.
I want to be there for you, you are my daughter now treat me like your mum.
Right." Lailah say and afrah hug her aunt with a smile.

"Thank you aunt lailah." Afrah say and break the hug.

"Honey get the takeway from the car I'm sorry i forgot." Lailah say with a pout to her husband who chuckle.

"Always at your service Mrs jalal." He say with a slight bow making lailah to laugh as she and afrah walk to the kitchen.

"Jalal stop by and pick up some Chinese takeaway for us, we will have it for lunch and cook dinner later." Lailah say and afrah node.

"Sounds perfect." Afrah say as she mentally curse her aunt.
how can she be so disrespectful to send jalal, he's a king she have to treat him like one,
Afrah still can't believe her aunt will let him packed all those heavy luggage's and still send him back to pick the food she forget in the car, she stare at her aunt with a smile one that doesn't really reach deep to her heart, she will have to make him hate her that way she won't send him up and down like an errand boy.

Drop your comments and votes.

Afrah my baby what are you up to?

3358-3980-3504-00898
3676-5325-6639-10376 load it if you know what network.