chapter four

Sitted in the luxurious parlour lailah stare at the wall clock worriedly, it's past 1:am and her husband hasn't come back since there little conversation this morning, she has been calling him and he refuses to answer her call, she sigh and dial his contact but this time is switch off, jalal has a bad drinking habits whenever they have small misunderstanding and the last thing laila want is afrah to witness a drunken jalal it will be very embarrassing.

"Aunty what happened?"afrah ask descending down the stairs sleepy.

"Nothing.
I'm just going to pick jalal his car broke down somewhere around uniport."lailah lie and pick the car key from the center table.

"ugh.
Should i go with you?"afrah ask adjusting her night wear and her aunty smile weakly.

"No.
I'm fine just help me lock the door and wait for me in the parlour if i get back i will knock and you can open the door."lailah say and afrah node.

"Sai kin dawo"afrah say trailing behind her aunty and close the door shut with a sigh when she leave.

Sitted in the bar stool with his head on his hand, jalal sigh his already excessively drunk and if he continue drinking he can't drive himself home he's already too weak and if he didn't leave soon he's sure lailah is already worried sick about him.

"Take."jalal say removing some money and hand it to the bar man, he stand up and stagger but didn't fall making him to groan.

"Do you need me to drive you home sir?"the bar man ask but jalal shake his head as he stumble out of the bar muttering about how he hate getting drunk but lailah persistent behavior push him to do so.

Taking the left turn lailah sigh and park the red suv outside the bar do she didn't spot her husband car but she do know this is the only place he always come to whenever he's angry, she push the glass door open and walk to the bar.

"Hello."the bar man say with a smile this isn't the first time lailah comes to pick her husband whenever he's drunk so they are conversant with one another.

"Hi Damien.
Did my husband by any chance come here?"she ask and he node.

"Yes ma"am.
He just left few minutes ago, I offer to drop him off but he declined but I'm sure he's fine and already home."Damien say and lailah sigh.

"Thank you Damien."she say and rush out of the bar but stand baffle at the hook on her car an indication she park wrongly making her to sigh.

"This isn't going to end so well."she mutter to herself as the two men approach her.

"How fah nah madam."one of the guys say and she sigh.

"Ok.
I'm sorry, how much should i give you."laila say impatiently the last thing she want is unnecessary argument with the thugs,
The three begin arguing about the price with lailah insulting each of them for demanding 50k.

****************

Laying on the couch watching the Korean series 100 days my prince the unnecessary banging of the door makes her sit abruptly,

"Who's there?"afrah shout standing up as they continue banging on the door.

"Open the fucking door laila."the familiar voice say making afrah to quietly walk to the door.

"Who's there?"she shout but the door bang loud making her to shriek.

"Open the door."jalal yell and afrah quickly open the door and move back.

"Lailah."jalal say walking toward afrah who step back.

"It's me uncle jalal."afrah say with a grimace at the smell of alcohol mix with his manly oud perfume.

"You."he say confused as he stare at her.

From his blurry vision jalal stare at his wife confuse wondering why she's calling herself afrah, he reach out to touch her but she step back making him to shake his head,

"Lailah."jalal call and grab her by her hand she try removing his hand but Jalal tighten his grip on her wrist.

"Let go off me uncle jalal."she say making him to chuckle.

"Ohh really so today I'm the uncle right, ok nasty lily."jalal say laughing and push her on the couch hovering over her.

Afrah stare horrify at her uncle as he try to molest her, he use his finger and flick the strand of hair from her face with a chuckle.

"You are soo beautiful lailah,
Why do you want me to take a second wife when you have every single thing i want in a lady.
You are my perfect girl."he say and lean forward to kiss her on the lip she push him off her with full force but he didn't budge making him to chuckle.

"Stop uncle jalal.
It's me afrah, your wife niece,
stop it."afrah say crying as she continue hitting her uncle on the chest to let go off her but all efforts seems in vein as he ravish her wildly on the three sitter couch.

Pressing the gate code lailah sigh in relief as she spot the black mercedes amg roughly park in the house premises making her to sigh, she maneuvere her car into the house and halt at the garage and come out of the car.

She pick the apple wrist watch and black bandana that belong to her husband before walking to the porche she press the doorbell and after few minutes of waiting she try the doorknob which open making her to shake her head.

"I told afrah to make sure she close this door."lailah say and enter the parlor closing the door shut with the lock.

Drop your comments and vote.

This page is for meenorh1999 I will make sure I make the chapters a little longer.