EPILOGUE

A few sun rays entered the room by sneaking through the white curtains and fell directly on a sleeping Zara. It disturbed her and she groaned in her sleep. She tried to block it with her hands, but it did no good. So she frustratedly turned to the other side.

She forwarded her hand, but found the other side of the bed empty. Her eyebrows furrowed and she half opened her eyes.

"Shayaan?" She called for him when she found the room empty.

No response. She called him again.

This time she heard some noises from the washroom before the door opened.

Shayaan stepped into the room in just a pair of trousers that hung very low on his waist.

"Good morning, wifey." He smiled brightly at her and sat on the bed.

She wrapped her hands around his naked upper body and tried to pull him down but couldn't.

"Come and sleep." She husked.

"It is past 8, sweetheart. It is time to wake up." He played with her hair. "Come on, get up."

"No, let me sleep." She whined like a baby.

"But, Zara.. "

"LET ME SLEEP." She snapped and pushed her face into the pillow.

Shayaan sighed at his wife. Placing a soft kiss on her forehead, he got off the bed to not disturb her.

Two hours later, Zara's slumber broke and she got up. Her eyes searched for him. When she wasn't able to find him, she pushed the blanket away and put her feet down. A gust of air made contact with her naked legs. She looked down and found herself in her husband's grey shirt. Suddenly the events of yesterday night came flashing in her mind and she blushed.

She got up from the bed and walked towards the balcony. There he was sitting on an armchair, reading a book. Still in just his trousers, sporting messy hair, he was a sight for sore eyes. And behind him was the aqua blue colored ocean, with its waves lapping on the golden shore.

Maldives was beautiful.

She walked closer to him and snatched the book from his hand. Then she straddled him and made herself comfortable on his lap.

"Look who's up!" He commented as he felt her placing some random kisses on his naked chest.

She adjusted herself a bit and giggled.

"Look who's up!" She said in a sexy tone while rubbing her core over his manhood which was hardening because of her.

He groaned, understanding the double meaning in her words. She got a hold of his hair, pushed his head back and started to place long, sensual hickeys on his neck. His hands went inside the shirt she was wearing and started fondling her breasts.

Zara moaned loudly when he pinched her nipples before he took her lips in a very passionate kiss. Without breaking their lips, she moved his hands towards his south and pushed his trousers down. She was not wearing any panties under the shirt, so she just raised herself a little, and then sat down again, this time on his member. A gasp left her lips as he slid inside her.

She started jumping on him to create the in and out motion, and he held her waist to help her. They both kept themselves indulged in the pleasurable activities till they both reached the heights of ecstasy. She kept chanting his name as she came hard and he released soon after her.

Tired, she slumped her body on him and took deep breaths. After they both calmed themselves down, he picked her up and walked to the washroom.

After they were cleaned, they ordered a huge breakfast for themselves.

"If I let you sleep till late, will this be my reward for it?" He asked while drawing patterns on her stomach.

"Yes. You let me wake up in the mornings my way, and I'll let you have me during the nights your way."

They sealed the deal with another round of love making.

Since it was the last day of their honeymoon, they spent it indoors. The next day, they flew back to Delhi and a couple of days later, they got back into their normal routine. He had to go to college every morning, while she had her office. When she would return every evening, he'd already be home. After getting fresh, she'd cook dinner with her mother-in-law, except for Sundays. On Sundays, it was Zubaid and Shayaan's duty to prepare food and the ladies relaxed.

Zara had molded in the family very easily and it was all because of Anabia and Zubaid. They never let her feel that she had come from outside. They treated her like their own daughter and pampered her more than Shayaan.

Time flew by, and it had been almost nine months since their marriage.

Zara was dressed in a beautiful pink saree, while Shayaan was wearing an off-white kurta pyjama.

It was Shiv and Sandhya's wedding day. After completing the degree, Sandhya's parents wanted to get her married to a fellow businessman's son. She tried to postpone it with different excuses but they were not ready to listen. So finally she blurted out that she loved Shiv and would only marry him. This news was not taken well by them. But Sandhya had enough of them dictating to her what to do. So she left home and rented a studio apartment. She earned enough to take care of herself.

When Shiv got to know that she had left her home for him, he knew what he had to do. He proposed to her for marriage and introduced her to his parents. He even went to Sandhya's home to convince her parents but they were blinded with money and fame. Love didn't matter to them.

The marriage was finally taking place without Sandhya's parents, but at least her brother was there.

"I'm so happy for them." Zara said to Shayaan while Shiv was filling Sandhya's partition with vermilion.

"Me too," He kissed her forehead and wrapped his arm around her shoulder.

"And they got hitched too. I'm the only one left now." Avni complained. Nitya had gotten married a few months ago and flown to New York. She couldn't be there for Shiv's wedding, but had wished the couple tons through video call.

Zara and Shayaan laughed at Avni.

"It is not funny. When am I going to find him?" Avni asked, irritatedly.

"You don't find love. Love finds you."

🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸

Yes, the epilogue came up earlier than you and me had expected. I've done this just for Aditi789. She's very dear to me and this is my way of making her feel special. ❤

All those who had asked me for Zara and Shayaan's before and after marriage scenes, I wanna say sorry. I had a certain storyline planned for them, and it didn't include those scenes. But to compensate for that, the next short story would be a dedicated arranged marriage one including all those before and after marriage scenes. So stay tuned for it. I'll do my best to not disappoint you. It'll take a about a week or two to come up with that story, so be patient with me.

Till then

Lots of love 🖤❤