AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hey my beautiful readers,

First of all, I want to thank you all for loving this book so much. I can't tell you how grateful I am. And because of you, this book has been #1 in 'Collection' tag continuously for a few weeks now.

So as I'd said earlier, Misha and Kiaan was the last story of this book. I'd thought of five short stories, and we're done with them. I'm going to mark this book complete now. In the future if I get any new short story idea, I might write it in this book. But I'm making no promises.

Now since this book is done, let's talk about a new book, shall we?

All of you who have read all my works would know by now that I write simple, sweet stories with less or no drama whatsoever. But this time, that might not be the case.

I'm not promising a cliche book with vamps and villians and stretching the story without any reason, but my new work would have more drama than my previous ones.

It would be a story of jealousy, anger, heartbreak, hatred, passion, pain, suffering, redemption, but most importantly, love. You'll be getting a roller-coaster ride filled with all these emotions be-shumaar. So hereby, I announce my new book 'BE-SHUMAAR'.

I've thought of the basic plot line, but I'm yet to start working on it. So be patient with me because it'll take me time to bring it to you all. But I promise you all that I'll release first chapter of the book on my birthday, 23rd October, 2021.

Till then,

Lots and lots of love

Authorhera 🖤❤

PS: Miss me :(