V

"Wow, you look smoking hot!" Radhika said when she looked at Nausheen. She was wearing a pastel blue bodycon dress with long sleeves that ended three inches above her knees. She had worn a pendant that had a small butterfly, and matching earrings. Curling her hair, she had left them open, applied little makeup and finished the look with five inch heels.

"Thank you! You look so beautiful yourself." Nausheen gave back the compliment. Radhika was wearing a short white wrap dress.

Both the girls exited the girl's hostel and found Moiz and Sanket waiting outside. As soon as his eyes fell on Nausheen, he felt his heart skip a beat. He was always aware of the beauty of his girl, but today she looked like a siren.

"How do I look?" She reached him and twirled in front of him. He could see all her curves accentuated in that dress and wondered how he got so lucky to get a girl like that.

"Like a hoor," He told her.

She smirked at him and whispered, "I can turn into a dark angel for you."

He could see the passion in her eyes and his mind made him imagine things. Things that he never thought he was capable of imagining.

"Guys, if you're done flirting, our cab has arrived." Sanket interrupted them.

Nausheen took Moiz's hand and they all walked towards the cab. They were all going to a club called Mocha where their batch was throwing a farewell party to the graduating batch. Their exams got over two days ago and they were finally in the last year of the Masters.

The drive to the club was filled with gossip and laughter. Moiz was still not very comfortable with Radhika and Sanket, but he was warming up to them slowly.

They showed their passes to the bouncer and entered the club.

"This place is so lit." Sanket exclaimed as soon as they walked inside. The lights were really dim, and some Bollywood dance number was blasting from the speaker as people danced their hearts out.

Moiz's body language changed looking at the crowd and Nausheen sensed it. She held his hand and gave him a squeeze. "We'll leave early." She promised.

Moiz didn't want to come to this party, but Nausheen knew how to use her pouty face in her favor.

They took a seat on a table. Nausheen and Sanket started going through the menu right away and ordered tons of food. Music and dancing was fine, but food was always the priority for them. After getting their tummies full, Nausheen pulled Moiz with her on the dance floor.

"I can't dance." Moiz said for the tenth time but she paid no heed to him and took him along with her.

"You don't have to know how to dance. Just follow my lead." She kept his hand on her slim waist and held his shoulders. She slowly started to sway, while he just stood there with an awkward face.

"Moiz, stop looking around." She held his cheek and made him look at her. "Just focus on me and let yourself loose."

He followed her instructions and soon found himself drowning her in beautiful eyes. His mind blocked the surroundings and all he could focus on was that goddess of a woman in his arms, whom he was lucky enough to call his. He didn't even realize when he had started to dance along with her. He twirled her and then dipped her. His face fell right on top of her long, milky neck and he took a deep breath to inhale her scent. He wanted to close the distance and place a kiss on her neck but he controlled himself.

Nausheen's condition was no different. The sexual tension between them was maddening. Her heartbeat had increased ever since she had felt his warm breath fall on her neck. He pulled her up and turned her around so that now her back was resting on his front, their hands tangled. She could feel him graze his nose from her cheek to ear and then disappear in her silky, smooth hair. Unwillingly, she parted away from and turned her heel to face him. Lust evident in both their eyes. She waited a few minutes for him to make a move, but when he didn't, she asked him shamelessly, "Are you going to kiss me or not?"

"We're in public." He replied.

"So?" She said, "I don't care."

He chuckled at her. "I am not kissing you for the first time in between a drunk crowd."

She rolled her eyes at him, gripped his collar and pulled him along towards the restroom. The ladies one was crowded but thankfully the men's was not. She pushed him inside before entering herself and locked the door.

"There is no drunk crowd here." She said while taking small steps towards him. He took a few steps backward but was stopped by the wall.

"But it is a restroom!" He pointed out.

"For fuck's sake," She cursed and trapped him in between the wall and herself. Holding his neck, she pulled him down and joined their lips. A gasp left his lips as he felt her graze her tongue on his lower lips and she entered his mouth. The sweet assault on his lips was doing wonders to him and he pulled her closer to his body. He was trying his best to respond but she was dominating the kiss and not giving him any chance to take the lead. When the air got scarce, they broke apart. But before he could take a deep breath, she made him gasp again by attacking his neck. She kissed and bit and sucked him. And all he could do was close his eyes and mutter curses. She was not satisfied till she gave him a hickey, and then after a long peck, she moved apart.

Before he could say anything, a knock disturbed them. "Who the fuck is inside for so long?" A male voice shouted from outside. "Can you come out already, my bladder is about to burst."

Moiz looked at the door wide-eyed, while Nausheen just cracked up loudly.

________________

"I will miss you." Nausheen said while hugging Moiz. They were standing outside the departure gate of the Bangalore airport.

"I know. I will, too." He kissed her crown.

She looked up at him with glassy eyes.

"Don't cry. I'll be back before you know it." He cooed at her while wiping her tears. It was breaking his heart to leave his girl, but he had to go.

"Take care of yourself. And stay away from girls." She cutely said.

"Really?" He laughed.

"Yeah," She wiped her nose from the back of her palm, "Weddings are a great occasion for girls to flirt with handsome boys."

"I will keep that in mind."

"I love you." She told him.

And much to her surprise, he replied back. "I love you too."

She beamed at his direct confession for the first time and pulled him close for a small peck. Then she finally let him go and catch the flight that would take him to his home, to Dehradun. It was his brother, Ashar, and Avira's wedding. 

🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸

Now I miss Avira and Ashar :(