EPILOGUE

Kiaan parked his car in the garage and came out. Misha's car was there too, so he knew that she had returned from the hospital. He rang the bell, and his father, Amir, opened the door for him. It had been a little over a year since his father had retired and Kiaan had asked his parents to shift to Delhi with him and Misha. At first, they were apprehensive about it as they didn't want to intrude in their son and daughter-in-law's privacy, but when Misha and Kiaan, both stubbornly asked them to come, they gave in to their decision.

Kiaan greeted his father and mother before going to his room.

"Mish," He called for his wife when he didn't find her inside the room.

Before he could start looking for her, his eyes landed on a wooden box sitting in the middle of the bed. He got closer to get a better look. There was a white paper on top of the box that had a handwritten note on it. One glance at it and he knew it was Misha's handwriting.

You know I love you, and you also know how much I hate sharing you with anyone else. But guess what, get ready to welcome a new person in our lives who'd have the same amount of your love and attention as I do, if not more. And I'd be loving every second of it.

Kiaan frowned at the message as he didn't quite understand it. So he opened the box and what he saw inside blew his mind. There was a frame inside that read 'BABY MALIK'; a white colored onesie that had Hello Daddy printed on it; and a medical report that proved that Misha Darwish Malik was five weeks pregnant.

He picked up the onesie and touched the word Daddy on it. Tears filled his eyes imagining a tiny baby, his tiny baby wearing that onesie.

"Congratulations," Misha said while standing at the balcony door.

He turned around and found her smiling an emotional smile as well.

"Is this for real? Is it really happening?" He couldn't believe it.

She walked closer to him and held his shoulders. "We're pregnant."

He hugged her tightly and started whispering to her about how much he loved her, and how happy he was. A few tears escaped from her eyes and she closed her eyes in peace and happiness.

It had been almost two years since their marriage. They had never talked about starting a family or planned the baby. It just happened and they were grateful to their Almighty for blessing them with this happiness. She was two weeks late, so she decided to visit the gynecology department of her hospital. When the reports arrived this morning, her excitement knew no bounds. And she knew that Kiaan would be ecstatic too.

They told their families that night. Aamna and Zahra had started to cry and gave a long list of instructions to both of them. Thankfully her pregnancy was an easy one. She didn't get any morning sickness except for two-three days or had any drastic mood swings. Yes, she did have food cravings frequently, but it was nothing that Kiaan couldn't handle. Every night he massaged her feet  and had a hot water bag handy whenever she had a backache.

Misha had now entered the eight month. She had gained a considerable amount of weight. Her breasts and ass had gotten bigger and her feet were swollen.

While showering, she looked at her body in the bathroom mirror and frowned. She touched her waist and bump and she suddenly realised how fat she had become. She didn't have to leave her room so she just wore her panties and the Harry Potter hoodie of Kiaan and crawled in the bed.

When Kiaan returned home from the office, he found the lights of his room off. He turned them on and found his pregnant wife inside the blanket, sobbing.

"Mish, baby? What happened? Is it hurting somewhere?" He instantly got to her side.

Instead of answering him, she started to cry more.

"You're scaring me, jaan. Tell me, kya hua?"

"I am fat." She said between her cries and put her head on his lap. Her cries were intensifying.

"Fat? What are you saying?" He ran one hand in her hair, and wiped her tears with the other.

"I have become so fat. I look like a whale." She complained like a baby.

"Absolutely not." He shut her up. "You're not fat, you're pregnant. You're carrying our baby."

She stopped crying and looked up, into his eyes with glassy eyes. "But my breasts have become so big."

He smiled at her and put his hand inside his hoodie that she was wearing. He cupped her left breast and said, "I love their size. Can you feel how perfectly they fit in my hands?"

Because her breasts had become super sensitive lately, she moaned at his mere touch. He took the hoodie up from her body and bent his head down to kiss her breasts. She held the back of his neck and pulled him more into her. His one hand travelled down towards her core. He put his hand inside her panties and rubbed on the labia.

"Kiaan," She moaned.

He kept sucking her breasts as he pushed his middle finger inside her.

"You're so sexy, baby." He muttered while he added another finger inside her.

Her toes curled in pleasure as she neared her orgasm. She chanted his name and begged him not to stop. He started using his third finger as well and it wasn't long before she was releasing her juices. As she took deep breaths to calm herself, he brought his fingers up and put them in his mouth.

She pulled him down for a kiss after he was done sucking his fingers.

"I don't want you to ever be conscious about your body. Because no matter what, you'd always be perfect for me." He told her, making her feel so lucky about having him as her husband.

Misha's water broke on a Sunday afternoon during her 40th week of pregnancy. Kiaan and Amir rushed her to the hospital; and Zahra, Aamna and Ramza followed them.

The doctor checked on her, but her cervix was not dilated enough. So after a long wait of thirty hours and a lot of painful contractions, Kinza Malik came into the world.

After cleaning her, when she was handed over to Kiaan for the first time, he was spellbound. One glance at the little girl, and she had him wrapped around in her pinky finger.
Misha saw the tear escape from Kiaan's eyes as he stared at their daughter and felt complete.

"Thank you," Kiaan whispered to Misha. He'd forever be grateful to her for giving him this little bundle of joy.

Who knew that two children who had played with each other the entire childhood would one day have a child of their own?

🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸

And this came to end too! *sniffing*

Stay tuned for the author's note after this. I've got something to share.