X

Avira and Ashar ended up inviting close to thirty guests for their house party. They had hired a catering service for the food since cooking for so many people would've been hectic.

After checking the food for the last time, Avira went to her room to get ready. She only had forty minutes before guests would start pouring in. She wore a bottle green colored saree with a golden blouse. She put her hair in an elegant bun and let a few tendrils fall on her face. For jewelry, she had Ashar's ring on and chose two golden kangans. She decided to keep her makeup light, along with red lips.

"Vira, you ready?" Ashar walked in the room but his steps halted as soon as his eyes fell on her.

"Yeah," She brushed some mascara on her eyelashes before turning around to face her husband, who was looking dapper in his semi-formal outfit. He had sported black jeans with a grey shirt and a black blazer.

He walked closer to her and wrapped his hands around her slim waist, which was bare because of the saree she was wearing. She looked into his eyes, which was filled with desire and passion for her.

"Ashar?" She almost moaned.

He grazed his nose through her cheek to her neck, pecking her skin once in a while. "If you'd look this irresistible, I'd not be able to control myself." He whispered in her ears.

She could feel her panties getting wet by his husky voice.

The doorbell went off at that moment. "Ashar, guests are here."

She tried to push him away, but he didn't budge. "Is it too late to cancel the party?"

"Yes," She chuckled but it turned into a moan when he kissed and licked her sweet spot on the neck.

"Ashar, not now. We've to host a party."

He pulled back and looked at her innocently. "Does that mean you'll let me continue when we're done hosting the party?"

She blushed hard before escaping from his arms. He tried catching her but she was too fast.

"What took you so long?" Nandini said as soon as Avira opened the door.

"I was getting ready." Avira tried to cover up.

"Then why are your cheeks red? Wait, were you and jiju up to something?" Nandini wiggled her eyebrows.

"You guessed it right!" Ashar came out as well and answered Nandini.

"Oh, I'm sorry for interrupting you guys. But you can always continue later." Nandini winked.

He held Avira's waist, "Oh, we will."

"Ashar," Avira gasped and hit him for being so shameless, but Nandini and Ashar just laughed at her expense.

A few minutes after Nandini's arrival, other guests started coming as well. Avira asked the catering people to start with the appetizers.

"Vira, meet him. He's the CEO of our company, Mr Vikram Rathore." Ashar introduced.

Avira had heard about Vikram before from Ashar. He was a good looking man in his late thirties.

Avira and Vikram shook hands. "We're glad that you could make it to the party. Ashar talks a lot about you."

"I hope good stuff." Vikram joked.

"Of course," Avira chuckled, "Your family didn't come?"

"Aah, the only family I have is my old mother and she doesn't like parties." Vikram said in a casual tone.