EPILOGUE

"Yeah, mail me the documents and I will go through them." Moiz spoke on the phone as he exited the elevator with his office bag in one hand and a single red rose in the other. He hung up the call and walked towards his apartment, his home, that he shared with his two-and-half years old wife.

"Nausheen?" He screamed as soon as he entered the home. Getting no answer, he frowned. She must be at home. Thinking that, he walked towards their bedroom. But getting inside, he was left baffled. In front of him stood his wife, wearing nothing but a flimsy blood red lingerie that did nothing to cover her private parts.

"Holy fuck," He cursed under his breath as he felt his pants tighten. He started taking steps towards her, but she stopped him. "Stay where you are."

She checked him out from top to bottom and then slyly walked near him. Raising her hand, she placed her forefinger on his left cheek. She had gotten her nails done just today, and it was also painted blood red. She grazed her finger from his cheek to neck to his clothed chest. As she neared his lower abdomen, she slowed down, making his breath fasten. She went down more, tracing his manhood from on top of his pants. She saw him close his eyes and suddenly removed her hand.

He snapped his eyes open and tried pulling her close, but she jerked his hand away. "You don't get to touch me."

She then turned her heels and walked away from him, making sure to sway her hips more than usual. He cursed again when her naked ass came into his view, since the naughty minx was wearing a g-string.

She took a seat on a single couch that was placed in the room and put her one leg on top of the other. Resting both her hands on the armrest, she ordered him, "Strip."

This turned him on more than he already was. He knew his wife loved to control him in bed, and he loved it.

He took off coat, then he unbuttoned his shirt buttons and slipped out of it. The next thing to go off was his pants. Now he stood in front of her in just his boxers.

"That too," She pointed at his briefs. "Let me see how hard you are for me."

He slipped it off and his erection sprung out and stood straight, facing her. She licked her red lips and removed her leg from top of the other, hooked her fingers on the g-string and took it off. Then she parted her knees and exposed her glistening core to him. She put her middle finger in her mouth and licked it a couple of times before pushing it inside her core.

"Do you like it?" She asked while letting out a soft moan. She pumped her finger in and out while watching his Adam's apple bob at the sight. Adding one more finger, she spoke again, "I asked you something."

"Yes," He breathed out.

"Would you like to continue it and make me cum?" She asked.

He nodded and she gestured to him to come close. He kneeled down in front of her and got a whiff of her delicious smell. She removed her fingers and asked him to start. He put his three fingers inside and continued finger fucking her. She moaned and groaned as he picked up speed.

"Use your mouth too." She demanded after a while.

He took off his glasses. Then he leaned closer and rubbed his tongue on her clitoris.

"Moiz," She screamed at the sensation. He moved the fingers in and out of her while licking and sucking the clit. As he felt her walls clench around him, he curled his fingers inside. She fisted his hair painfully as she released with a loud sigh. He lapped on her juices and then looked up.

He knew she was not satisfied just yet, so he got up and hoisted her up with him. She wrapped her legs around him, and he backed her up on the wall. She guided his manhood inside her wet folds and let out a long sigh in pleasure.

"I love the feeling of you buried deep inside me." She spoke. She loved talking dirty and he loved hearing them.

He rammed in and out of her as she spoke everything that he was making him feel and told him how much she loved him fucking her raw and hard. It didn't take long for them to find their release and they came together while kissing. By the time they were done, his neck and chest were filled with hickies.

He took them to the bathroom and cleaned up before dressing her in one of his t-shirts. He wore a trouser himself. She picked up the rose that must have fallen from his hands earlier and put it on the small vase kept on her nightstand. She had brought that vase especially to keep his roses.

She was worn out after their activities and was fast asleep within minutes of hitting the bed. Moiz smiled at her sleeping form and lightly palmed her two-month old pregnant belly. Yes, they were pregnant and he had been over the moon since the day she had given him the news. Their families were no less happy. What was more exciting was Avira and Ashar were also expecting their second child.

Just like every night, he talked to her non-existent baby bump. Nausheen was really rooting for a boy, and he knew if he didn't agree with her, she'd kill him. Her pregnancy hormones had made her more short-tempered and dangerous. And he made sure to not do anything that'd get him in her bad books. But he kind of secretly hoped for a daughter.

After talking to his baby for almost half-an-hour, he decided to sleep. He got into the covers and spooned his wife. Kissing her temple, he whispered I love you in her ear. And just like always, she whispered it back. This was a thing about her that he had discovered after marriage. Even in her sleep, she'd reply back to his I love you. After it happened a couple of times, he told her that and she had absolutely no recollection of doing it. But nonetheless, he absolutely loved this habit of hers and did it every night.

He took a deep breath with his nose in her hair and sighed in satisfaction. He loved her smell, it gave peace to him.

Ironic, how once a girl who drove him mad with her antics was today the reason for his sanity. 

🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸

And it ends.

Let's see if I can come up with another short story or not.

Let me know if you guys have any idea.