Chapter 33

Sorry I'm so late. Had to get caught up with my work. College is nothing to play with. Enjoy your day guys. Whose ready for spring break? 

Days passed by before I could actually walk around on my own; without Carlos breathing down my fucking neck. I really got tired of that. Every time I tried to get up and walk out the room he would constantly push me back to the bed and I got fed up with that. Now here I am looking for Cameron around this castle. I walked outside of the castle and walked into the backyard.

“Your majesty,” Some people bowed as they walked passed me. I didn’t really care for all of that; I was on a mission to find Cameron. Cameron has become my best friend. I feel like I should have him by my side like Vince at all times.

“What are you doing outside of the castle?” I heard Andres question me and I looked at him and continued walking searching for Cameron.

“I’m looking for Cameron.” I said now I was beyond frantic. I feel like somebody is hurting him. I reached the prison and was about to pull the door open until somebody slammed their hand against the door. I hissed loudly turning around. I faced Jamie and he shook his head at me.

“You don’t want to go in their Bella.” Andrew said from behind Jamie and I narrowed my eyes at them.

“Why are you all keeping things from me?” I growled out and Vince was beside me in a flash.

“Where’s Cameron?” He asked me and I looked at him.

“Do you feel like Cameron is getting hurt also?” I asked him and he nodded and something flashed in his eyes and his eyes flashed a dangerous red. I feel like somebody is really hurting Cameron and I’m about to blow the hell up.

“Get your hand off the door.” Vince hissed at Jamie and he didn’t budge. I felt Kanistia raise and join me. We are on high alert about Cameron. He’s apart of me in some way.

“Get the fuck out of my way.” We hissed out throwing Jamie away and he hit the tree. Aidan yanked and grabbed me dragging me backwards as somebody grabbed Vince.

“Guard the door,” Aidan commanded the guards. “If they go in there; it’s going to be war. No matter whose in their way.” He yelled out and about twenty or more started guarding the prison. I felt nothing but anger. I flipped around Aidan in speed and shocked him. Vince used his powers and sent those who were holding him flying into trees. I knocked the guards out of the way and kicked open the doors.

“Where the hell is Cameron?” My voice echoed the prison and immediately everybody bowed. I heard nothing but grunts of pain coming from downstairs. I yanked open the door and rushed down there in vampire speed. What I saw had Kanistia fighting for full control? They were hurting Cameron. Carlos and some others were hurting Cameron. Vince hissed loudly, but didn’t move. Everybody turned to look at us. Carlos’ eyes widened as he saw me standing there.

“What the fuck are you doing to Cameron?” Vince hissed and immediately the others with Carlos shrunk back in fear. I’ll deal with them later. I rushed over to Cameron, but Carlos pulled me back. I shocked him repeatedly until he finally let me go. I unlocked Cameron from the chains and he fell into me.

“Oh my god; Cameron please say something.” I pleaded him to say something. I was going about to cry.

“H-hey princess,” He said weakly and I got up with the help of Vince and began walking up the stairs. Once upstairs Cameron was staggering to stand up on his on. I was furious with everybody. We walked outside and I growled at everyone who looked my way. Once I made it to the hospital the doctors rushed and took Cameron for us. It seemed as if we were pacing the hospital for hours before the doctor came to us.