Chapter 37

My pregnancy caught everyone off guard with the war still raging on and we're getting closer and closer to the full moon. It's been four months since my pregnancy has been announced and I've been doing nothing but training and eating. My two princes that's been growing inside of me is very strong or at least that's what Kanistia has been telling me. We decided to name them Alexander and Isaiah. The names kind of clash for twins but I think the names are strong just as my boys will be.

"Anna, what are you doing?" My dad asked me as he walked into the kitchen seeing me trying to reach for some Nutella so I could dip my carrots in them.

"Dad, can you get the Nutella down for me?" I asked as I gave up reaching for it. My four month old belly was in the way of everything but I can say I've gotten stronger and my powers are stronger than ever. Sometimes I feel as if the twins powers combines with mine when I'm training.

"Bella, you're supposed to be training with Cameron right now." My dad said as he handed me the Nutella and I just shrugged my shoulders as I opened it up and began dipping my carrots in them.

"Yeah, I know that dad, but my kids and I are hungry so we're eating at this moment." I said taking a bite out of the carrot and smiling at my dad as he looked at me in disgust. I smelled Cameron coming towards the kitchen and tried to hurry and hide behind dad but he moved in speed away from me as wobbled around trying to hide.

"Annabella, get your ass to training right now. I can smell and still see you crazy." Cameron said as he came around the kitchen island and spotted me eating my carrots covered in Nutella. I pouted as he took my jar of Nutella away and pulled me up. He dragged me all the way to the training room pouting. My mate was in the middle of training some pups when he smelled me enter the training facility. I waved at him excitedly and he chuckled and waved back. I began waddling over to him and it was taking a long time.

"Carlos, darling..." I whined as I became winded just half way to him and he jogged towards me and touched my belly before pecking me on my lips. I smiled lovingly at him.

"How's my queen and princes?" He asked smiling and rubbing my stomach. "You know you can give birth any minute now baby. You have to be careful and stay with Cameron or Vince at all times." He sternly said to me as he searched around for my protectors and Cameron was at the entrance talking to Vince. They're always with me unless I'm sleep, using the bathroom, or showering.

"We are fine Carlos. Stop worrying so much it's not a good look on you." I told him trying to smooth out the wrinkles in his forehead and he chuckled and kissed me on my forehead. Just as he moved away a sharp pain went up my side to the middle of my back making me gasp loudly in pain. Another sharp pain went to my pelvic and I felt something wet on my pants and I looked down and panicked instantly.

"Shit! Vince, Cameron..." Carlos yelled out as I clenched my hand around his in pain as another sharp pain went through me. "Her water broke." He yelled out and everybody came rushing. I was picked up and ran to the infirmary with Vince and Cameron behind us. I screamed out in pain as I felt myself being stretched open.

"They're coming nowwww." I screamed out and everyone scrambled to get me inside the hospital room just as Doctor Andre came rushing in.

"Queen Annabella, we have no time you need to push now." He said urgently and I pushed as hard as I could for about five minutes and the first baby made and appearance. Ten minutes later the second one did and just as I thought I was done I felt another wave of pain hit me. It felt as if another baby was trying to come out.

"Um Queen you're going to have to push. It seems as if you have another one trying to make its entrance." The doctor said nervously and I gasped as I pushed as hard as I could and a high pitched crying came and I was in relief as all pain subsided. I had triplets. What in the moon goddess is going on.

"Queen Annabella, you have two boys and one girl. It seems as if the boys were hiding the girl from us." Doctor Andre said and I instantly busted into tears. I got a little princess and her brothers were already protecting her from inside of the womb.

"What do you want to name her baby?" Carlos asked as he handed me her and I just smiled at her. She's so precious and oh my gorgeous. She opened her eyes and just stared at me. Her eyes are so mesmerizing. They were golden with a hint of purple.

"Reina," I said in awe as I touched her hair and smiled at her. I heard the rest of my family come in and they instantly gasped.

"Look at my niece." I heard Andrew say in excitement and I saw him reaching for her and I gave her to him.

"Her name is Reina. Reina Bella." I said smiling. I'm in complete content now. I have my kids and my soon to be husband. Even a raging war couldn't stop my happiness.

"My beautiful children." Kanisita whispered. "They will be the future. So strong and powerful already. Reina. My daughter. Vince's promise." She said and smiled in content.

With my kids being here we are able to focus 100% on the war and now we know we will win and my kids will be out future and more. They are already so strong. I can feel the power radiating off of them and my baby girl is the strongest of them all. Even outside of the womb the boys are still hiding their little sister as they cuddled up to her as they sleep inside the crib that was placed in the hospital room. We have a war to win. The next chapter in my life, and I'll be going to war.

TO BE CONTINUED.....