Chapter 35

After that little fiasco with the redhead everybody went to training. Training in my dad's kingdom was way different from the training in my kingdom. Not only did we train in combat, but he had us training with weapons we've never seen before. He said it was to prepare us in case we have a war with an ancient, and I couldn't do anything but accept the training.

"Annabella," I heard Carlos call for me and I turned towards him. As he walked towards me I felt a certain type of vibe off of him. It was like an sensual vibe. I walked towards the window and noticed tonight was the full moon. Tonight is the night that we are supposed to mate. Tonight is the night that we become one, and I hope tonight is the night I get a fucking proposal. He can't get nothing from me without an right on my finger. I've told him that numerous times.

"Come my darling," He said as he grabbed my hand and started pulling me towards the front door. We walked outside towards one of the many water fountains that was inside dad's kingdom. The scene was very different from the scene I saw earlier. The water fountain had rose petals surrounding it, and it was also a few rose petals floating in the water. The walkway was lit with candles on each side, and it lead to an candlelight dinner. I'm not even dressed for this. I'm in jeans with uggs. He pulled the chair out for me and I sat down at the table. He sat down and instantly beamed that bright smile of his and it's so contagious I had to smile back.

"Carlos, honey what is all of this?" I asked as I tried not to blush at the scene he created for me. It's very beautiful and I honestly wanted to cry because Carlos have been an asshole lately, and it's honestly been working my last nerves.

"Bella, sweetheart, I apologize for treating you the way I've been treating you lately. I really didn't mean to hurt you baby girl. I truly love you and I hope you can forgive me." He stated looking sincere, and I squinted my eyes at him.

"Hmm," I said as I picked up the glass of moscato in front of me and begin sipping on it. That honestly sounds like a fuckboy apology, but I'll let it slide this once since he did all this.

"Baby did you hear me?" He asked staring at me and I nodded and put the glass down.

"I heard you loud and clear darling." I said as the waitress or should I say Aidan sat down a plate of food in front of me. I looked at him and slightly shocked his hand when he sat the plate down in front of me. He jumped back and I chuckled at him as his eyes begin to glow. I picked up the fork and knife and begin to slice the T-Bone steak that was sat in front of me. As I ate I felt somebody staring at me, and I looked up to see Carlos or more like Carlos and Thaddeus staring at me. He got up and pulled me up out of my chair. He grabbed my face and kissed me.

"You know I love you baby, and I honestly didn't even want to do all of this. I felt like I've been an asshole and I wanted to show you that I appreciate everything you do for me baby girl. I thank the moon goddess for choosing you to be my mate because you are everything I've ever wanted. You accepted my pack with open arms even though you recently had a problem with one of my pack members." Carlos said as he put on of his hands in his pocket and grabbed something out. He pulled out an black velvet box. Is this what the fuck I think it is? He got down on one knee and opened the box up. The beautiful purple ring shined with the moonlight.

"I want to marry you. I want you to be mine forever. I want an eternity with you Annabella. Annabella Marie Jackson will you marry me, and make me the happiest mate alive?" Carlos said and I looked down at him and smiled and nodded my head lightly. He put the nice purple ring on my finger and I bent down and kissed him.

"I love you Carlos." I said and kissed him once more.

"I love you also baby girl." He said as he spun me around in circles and I laughed as I held onto to him tightly. He proposed and now he may get lucky. I mean it is the full moon after all.

*******

Following the proposal I went into the house and got into the shower before bed. I took at least an hour in the bathroom because you never know what can go down tonight. As I finished I dried my body off and put on some panties with one of Carlos' shirts. I walked into the bedroom to see Carlos leaning against the wall shirtless. Damn he look mighty good.

"Baby do I need to spell out what tonight is?" He asked as he slowly walked towards me with a smirk on his face, and I slightly shook my head. He grabbed me and roughly but passionately kissed me. Somehow we ended up on the bed in the midst of all the kissing. Carlos took his shirt off of me and begin kissing down my chest. This is the best feeling I've ever felt. I didn't even realize Carlos taking off of my panties. As he did he leaned back and admired my body.

"Damn baby you've been keeping this from me." He said as he softly ran his hand along my body. He leaned back down and kissed me as his hand found its rightful destination. "Damn baby girl." He said as he worked his magic with his hand.

"Carlos..." I moaned as I arched my back against his chest. "Give me more," I said as I felt Kanistia coming forward. When we asked for more he definitely gave us more. He kicked his boxers off and looked me in my eyes.

"Baby girl this might hurt." He said and begin pushing in me. The fire that erupted when he begin pushing in me was the most unbearable pain ever. I just wanted it to be over finally. Once he was all the way in he begin moving slowly. As I got used to the feeling he begin going faster, and switching positions quicker. We were moving so fast I thought Thaddeus took over for a minute. He growled every now and then and gripped my waist so tight that I started to feel his claws come out.

Carlos flipped us over so I was on top. He guided me to do the right thing, and then I was on my own. I began riding Carlos extremely slow just to aggravate him, and he grabbed my hips and slammed me down on him. I took back control and went at a speed that had his toes curling. Carlos flipped us back over and begin slamming into me over and over until he came. I was beyond tired all I wanted to do was go to sleep. Carlos got up and went to the bathroom and came back out with an warm wet cloth and cleaned me.

"Sleep love I know you're tired." He said and kissed me lightly. I didn't even ask no questions I just wanted to sleep, and sleep is what I did.

Hi honeybees..... I'M BACK AND I'M BETTER...... I'm so ready to get back started on everything. I hope you guys enjoy this one