Chapter 19

I'm still shaken up from the horrible dream last night. I rolled over to my right to see Carlos gone already. I sat up against the headboard sighing and rubbing my temples; I'm scared and aggravated. I climbed out of bed making a beeline to the bathroom to handle my business. As I was washing my face I got a cramp and my side and groaned.

Why moon goddess? It’s that time of the month once again. I thought to myself as I looked at the calendar hanging up in the bathroom. I stripped out of my clothes and got into the shower letting the hot water put my body at ease. I slowly began bathing as I thought about the dream. Is somebody planning on   coming after me? I rinsed off and turned the shower off getting out wrapping a towel around my body.

As I secured the towel around my body I wiped the mist off the mirror and stared into it. My eyes they were grey with a purple bluish ring around it; they have never been this color. I walked into the closet and dried my body off putting on a pair of matching undergarments and grabbed a pair of dark blue  jeans with a cream colored sweater throwing that on and putting some uggs on. I walked back into the bathroom and pulled my hair up in a high ponytail as I gazed at my eyes again. I feel Kanistia practically on panic mode.

“What’s wrong Kanistia?” I asked her as I walked into the bedroom sitting on the bed.

“Go to mate.” She commanded and shut me out.

I got up and walked out the room not really sure what Kanistia wanted me to do once I got in front of Carlos. I walked downstairs towards Carlos’ office bidding good mornings to everybody and entered his office to see him pacing a hole through the floor. He sniffed and lifted his head and looked up at me and his eyes were glowing greenish blue with a gold ring around them. I looked around the office to see his Beta and Third In Command sitting in the chairs with their hands in their hands.

“What’s going on?” I questioned as Carlos stalked towards me wrapping me up in his embrace.

“There’s a storm coming,” He growled into my neck and I stiffened. A war with whom?

“Who?” I asked as I got out of his embrace.

“An enemy of mine. He doesn’t know what he’s up against threatening to take my Queen away from me. I will rip him to shreds and burn the rest.” He growled and it shook the room.

“Nobody is going to take me Carlos. We must be prepared to fight though. Training starts tomorrow morning at the break of dawn.” I spoke strongly and Carlos looked at me with pride.

“Spoken like a true Queen.” He said and put his head in the crook of my neck and began licking where his mark will go. I felt his canines go over it and I heard the door slam shut and I looked up at Carlos to see his eyes gold and he bit down on my neck and I let out a piercing scream. Once he finished he licked over it and looked at me and his eyes turned back to their original color. 

“I'm sorry baby. Don’t cry please I'm sorry. I didn’t mean to hurt you baby.” He said as welded up with tears from the pain of the bite. “I-I just, I don’t want to lose you. I love you, I can’t lose you. I never meant to hurt you.”  He said and I cocked my head wincing as I felt the pain and he looked worried and immediately place his hand over the mark.

“I know Carlos, i-it’s ok I guess. I know you didn’t mean to hurt me. It was just sudden and it hurt like hell when you bit down so hard and you did it even harder.” I said and he smiled and pecked my lips. We walked out the office hand and hand swinging them back and forward.

“Do you want kids’ bambina?” He asked with a smile and I looked up at him.

“Yeah, I want kids’. I want two boys so they could protect their little sister.” I said and his smile widened.

“Me too, our daughter isn’t allowed to be in a relationship not even with her mate until she’s 21.” He sternly said and I chuckled and shook my head.

“She will have brothers’ who will protect and love her unconditionally.” I said as we walked into the ball room where the pack was waiting for us. “Alright guys, there’s a war coming. We don’t know when it’s going to be here but it’s coming and training will start tomorrow.” I said and everybody sighed happily and I smiled. “At the break of dawn.” As that came out of my mouth they groaned and Carlos silenced them.

“As my mate and your Queen said training will begin at the break of dawn.” He commanded.

“Yes Alpha King and Queen.” They said like robots and I rolled my eyes at that.

“What about the vampire and witch kingdom?” Somebody yelled out.

“We are going over there tomorrow to let them know what’s coming for us.” I stated and everybody went back to doing what they were doing before and Carlos looked at me shocked.

“Baby are you serious?” He questioned and I nodded my head.

“You better be ready or I’m leaving.” I said walking away. Man this is going to be a crazy and eventful war. Let’s only hope for the best.

Sorry for the short chapter.....I'll update when I get  time off  from University. Guys, do you mind reading Life Goes One for me....I want some feedback on that book to see if I should really keep going or not. Just let me know.