Chapter 29

Quick update guys. Sorry this is kind of short. It's like 12 midnight and I have work in the morning. I'll update when I set up my new laptop Thursday or Friday. Sorry for the long wait. 

What the hell? Why does it sound like chaos around the castle? I felt Kanistia rise as I climbed out of bed and slipped on some TOMS. I opened the bedroom door and walked out the room. Just as I thought the halls are deserted.

“Attack,” Kanistia hissed and I felt her take over half of my body.

I flew down the stairs in vampire speed and rushed outside where I saw my kingdom fighting. Children are running around everywhere. I rushed towards a rouge just as it was about to attack a child and snapped its neck.

“Stop,” We commanded and the fight froze. “How dare they attack my kingdom?” Kanistia hissed loudly and the fighting started again but the rouges were withering and screaming on the ground.

“You rouges dare attack my kingdom. Harm my children; I will harm you.” She hissed as their bodies went up and flames and everybody turned around and looked towards us. “Go back to your houses,” She commanded and everybody left as we looked at the damage that surrounded us.

She gave me back control of my body and I narrowed my eyes at my family and Vince and turned around and headed back into the house. I am heated; how dare they keep something like this from me. They were outnumbered no matter how much power we have. Kanistia was also boiling; she was pacing around hissing every second.

“You could have gotten hurt Annabella!” Dad exclaimed and I turned around and glared at him.

“Hurt?” I roared. “No, my kingdom was getting attacked and nobody bothered to come and get me. This is my kingdom father and if I wasn’t there in time my children including my fucking family would have been dead.” I spat angrily and glass vases started to shatter.

“Calm down Annabella,” Vince said and my nostrils flared.

“Calm down my ass; Vince you know damn well you guys were outnumbered and yet you all still went out and fought without me. What about the kids that were screaming running around? You all didn’t even get them to safety. Fuck those rouges; I don’t care about them I care about my kingdom that’s almost been torn apart because of a fucked up decision you all decided on.” I yelled out and windows started to shatter.

“Uh guys she’s not calming down any sooner and her eyes are flickering.” Andres whispered.

“Somebody needs to control this crazy bitch.” I heard a female speak and I looked over to see Andres and Aidan’s mates snickering. I narrowed my eyes and sniffed the air. They smell of other males. Andres and Aidan stood in front of their mates and I pushed them aside with my strength and stood in front of them.

“You girls been cheating on my brothers’; your mates.” I hissed out and their eyes widened before putting on a blank face.

“Whatever honey; go sit down and calm yourself before you kill all of us.” Aidan’s mate said and I looked at her cocking my head and I felt Kanistia rise and I smirked.

“Killing you said. You two will be dead. Right about now.” I hissed and snapped their necks just by a look and Aidan and Andres growled at me. “You ought’ to be thanking me instead of growling at me assholes.” I hissed at them and they grunted before looking down.

“Sorry Queen Annabella,” They said in a robotic voice and my eyes softened and I swear my heart broke hearing them call me that. I'm commanding my own flesh and blood. Kanistia backed down and went to go rest.

“You need rest Annabella,” She said. “Don’t let the guilt get to you.” She quietly spoke and blocked me.

The guilt has already got to me and I turned around not wanting to look at them and headed upstairs to my room. Once in my room I made a beeline to the bathroom and took a shower. After showering I put on some pajamas and climbed into the middle of the bed and curled into a ball underneath the covers and sobbed. What have I done to my family? I'm such a horrible person.

“You’re not a horrible person Annabella. You were angry that those whores cheated on your brothers and not to mention the unannounced war that just happened. Rest Annabella you’re drained.” She said.

I need rest; she said. I cried myself to sleep as guilt seeped through me.