Chapter 36

It's been two weeks since we've mated and it feels like everything just got chaotic all of the sudden. My hybrid has been in a frenzy for the past week, and it's been annoying the hell out of me. I keep asking her what's wrong, and she just ignores me.

"Sweet daughter of mine," I heard my dad call me, and I walked towards him and he pulled me into a hug. "What's wrong princess?" I rolled my eyes at him calling me that.

"I'm a Queen dad, but my hybrid is in a frenzy dad. She won't tell me what's wrong." I said pouting and he rolled his eyes.

"You're pregnant Annabella, hell I even know that. That's why she's in a frenzy now. Why the hell didn't Carlos tell you that?" He asked and I was shocked to hear him tell me I was pregnant. I have a pup in my stomach right now. I touched my stomach just a little and indeed it felt as if it was bulging out.

"Daddy, you can't just say things like that." I frowned and he laughed at me as he bent down and put his ear to my stomach and he started laughing again. "What is it, dad?" I asked impatiently.

"Ah, you know just having a little conversation with my grandchildren." He said and walked away. Grandchildren? "Yes, my lovely darling; you've gifted me with two hybrid grandchildren." He said smiling at me. As I walked towards the kitchen thinking; the alarm went off signaling we were under attack. I felt Kanistia come forward as we walked outside and indeed we were being attacked.

"You think you can attack my kingdom." Kanistia spat at the rogue wolves, vampires, and witches. "You think you can go against your Queen," Kanistia said as she set bodies on fire when she walked past them. The fight paused as she went towards Carlos and her protectors standing by them. The fight then resumed as we floated into the air with our arms out.

"Bow down to your Queen," We commanded and all rouges bowed and one by one they begin to be set on fire. After the so-called attack, Carlos glared at me and I politely smiled at him.

"Baby," He said coming towards me and grabbing my hand. "You're pregnant, and you shouldn't be out here on the battlefield fighting." He said walking me into the house. I smiled and kissed his cheek as Vince and Cameron came towards me and hugged me.

"My protectors," I said hugging them. "I missed you guys," I said as they nuzzled their heads into my neck taking in my scent and both of them pulled back and glared at me slightly.

"Are you having my godchildren?" Cameron sternly said crossing his arms and Vince raised an eyebrow and I smiled and nodded. Cameron picked me up and spent me around in a circle. "I'm going to train them to be the best hybrids ever," Cameron said smiling. He was so excited and I laughed. My brothers walked into the kitchen with dad and smiled at me.

"So, I hear you're blessing us with nieces and nephews," Andres said and I shrugged my shoulder and smiled slightly at them.

"Maybe," I said as I went towards the kitchen and began taking some fruit out to eat it. "So, here's the deal guys; I want Cameron and Vince to be godfathers. I want my babies to have ultimate protection because it's obvious if their mama is a target they will be too. I want them to be trained." I basically commanded them as I cut up my fruit.

"Of course, Queen," I heard them say and I looked up and shot them an apologetic smile because I did just command them.

"Sorry guys," I said and they laughed it off saying they were used to it. I went ahead and contacted the doctor and scheduled a doctor's appointment because with hybrids your full term at five months and I know I have to have the ultimate protection. I feel like I'm pregnant at the wrong time, but a blessing is a blessing.

Ok, guys, I know this is pretty short, but give me some more time to brainstorm some things unless somebody wants to co-write. I've begun writing other stories but I believe this is going to be strictly a vampire story. It's going to be called Rosalina, and I want to know who's going to read it.