Chapter 5

I woke up this morning and remembered everything from last night. Then Andrew put me to sleep. How is that possible?

“Good Morning Annabella.” My wolf said.

“Good Morning Isabella.” I said.

“You have questions this morning.” She said.

“Yes. How did Andrew put me to sleep?” I asked her and she sighed.

“Your brothers aren’t normal wolves neither. Go talk to them.” She said and closed off.

I got in the shower. After 30 minutes I got out and brushed my teeth. I went inside my closet put on a black laced set and put on a black skirt and blue see through flow shirt. I put on my blue TOMS. I went into the bathroom and did my make-up light and straightened my hair. I walked out and looked in my wall length mirror and gasped.  I had long brown hair that stopped at my butt and curves in all the right places. My eyes were bright blue now with a purple ring around them and my boobs are a D-cup now. I’m hotter than before.

I walked out of my room and went downstairs and everybody was in the kitchen and bowed. I was really looking for my brothers and didn’t see them.

“Have anybody seen my brothers?” I asked them.

“Yes Queen, they’re in a meeting with Alpha.” One of the boys said and bowed.

“Thank you.” I said and walked to the meeting room. I walked inside and everybody stopped and looked at me.

“I want answers now.” I said and sat down at the head of the table.

“What do you want to know?” Dad asked.

“How the hell did Andrew put me to sleep? What the hell are you guys?” I asked.

“Well I’m half warlock, wolf, and vampire. Actually we all are except for dad.” Andrew said.

"Technically, Andrew your are not half of everything. Have you realized half is 50/50? You're 25 part Vampire, 25 part, and 50 part warlock. That's why he is stronger in you than your other sides. Dope." Andres explained being a math whiz.

“Well my wolf said I’m not only wolf.” I said.

“It’s true you are half vampire and wolf.” Dad said.

“Who the hell is the vampire?” I asked.

“Dad is you idiot.” Andres said. My wolf was about to come out.

“Don’t call my human an idiot. She is not an idiot. She wants to find answers. Now obey her.” Isabella said and gave me back my body.

“So how you like my wolf. She’s nice isn’t she?” I said smirking at them.

“Well dad is a vampire.” Aidan said.

“Dad how the hell are you Alpha of this pack?” I asked him.

“Easy my daughter is the wolf and vampire queen. So I had a right when you were born.” He said.

“So it’s true. I’ve got another soul mate and she said it’s suppose be a wolf that’s powerful and my protector vampire.” I said.

“Yes it’s true. Have you got your vampire yet?” He asked.

“No but she should be here within a day or two.” I said.

“We are inviting some Alpha’s here. One is a powerful Alpha of the largest, deadliest, and strongest packs in the world besides ours. The others just are strong.” Aidan said.