Chapter 28

I haven’t really been outside of my room since the pop-up war happened. I don’t know why I feel so guilty, but I do. I feel as if I controlled my own family with my Queen command. Kanistia told me not to take it so hard; hell she’s even taking it hard. The room is pitch black. I have the dark curtains covering the windows. The balcony door flew open and in walked Vince.

“Get up Annabella,” He spoke taking the remote and opening the curtains.

“I don’t want to go down there.” I said pulling the duvet over my head and it was yanked down in one pull.

“You’re the Queen Annabella. You are supposed to command us. Get over your guilt and get the hell up.” He spat and my eyes begin to tear up just thinking about commanding my family.

“W-what if they don’t like me?” I asked as my voice quivered.

“I can’t deal with you right now. You’re so..” He stopped once he saw the tears streaking my face. “Please stop crying Anna.” He pleaded and sighed once he noticed I wasn’t going to stop. I heard the door open and close and I was in silence with tears running down my face.

“Where’s my mate? I miss my mate.” I sobbed curling up into a ball in the middle of the bed. A ting of pain went through my chest and I clutched my heart. I heard the bedroom door open and the bed dip down.

“Sleep Bella,” I heard my father speak as he blew his breath over me. I don’t even remember what happened next. I was clutching my chest one minute and now I’m in a deep sleep the next.

****

“Mate,” Kanistia whispered as she paced around.

Just thinking about Carlos had me whimpering and weeping all over again. I felt an arm tighten around me as I moved around.

“What’s wrong princess? Why are you crying?” I heard Carlos’ husky voice behind me.

“Carlos,” I whispered as his arm loosened around me and I turned around.

“Why are you so sad princess? You’ve been crying a lot. Do you miss me?” He asked wiping my tears and I nodded and he kissed my forehead. “I will be back soon princess.” He said and he started to disappear in thin air.

“No, no Carlos don’t leave me.” I screamed out and I looked around the room and he was gone.

****

I woke up from the dream and sat up against the headboard. I rubbed my eyes and got up out of bed. I walked into the bathroom and switched on the shower. Stripping out of my clothes; I got underneath the hot water and begin showering. I washed my hair first and then bathed. After showering I got out and wrapped a towel around my body and brushed my teeth. After brushing my teeth I went into the closet and grabbed some undergarments and put those on along with a PINK jogging suit.

I went back into the bathroom and blow dried my hair and put it in a fishtail down my back. I walked out of the room slowly and proceeded to go downstairs. I’m very hungry I haven’t ate since; when was the last time I ate? I walked into the deserted kitchen and began making a fruit bowl. After cutting up all of my fruit I sat at the island and slowly popped them in my mouth. I looked around the kitchen and remembered how everybody usually be in here at this time, but nobody is in here. I was so caught up in thoughts that I didn’t hear anybody enter the kitchen.

“You’re finally out of your room Bella.” Jamie said as he walked over to the island and began eating my fruit and I frowned at him. “Don’t feel guilty baby girl. Nobody is mad at you for commanding your brothers.” He said and kissed me on the cheek.

“Morning sis,” Aidan greeted coming into the kitchen and I casted my head down. “C’mon Anna greet your big brother.” He said and I looked up at him slightly.

“Good morning Aidan,” I mumbled and somebody tugged on my braid.

“Morning precious,” Andres and Andrew greeted and I looked at them before greeting them.

“Nobody is mad at you Anna. Stop being so sad and eat some real food please. I don’t need my baby girl starving.” Dad said as he took away my bowl of fruit and replaced it with some pancakes, eggs, and bacon. I picked up the fork and began eating my food.

“Shall we have our family day out?” Andres asked and everybody nodded and I continued eating. “What about you Anna?” He asked and I shrugged.

“Then it’s settled.” Andrew said and everybody finished eating. After eating we all walked outside and went to the game Arena that was hidden in the woods. Once we got in there everybody suited up and grabbed the paintball guns.  The game started right away and everybody scattered. There was no teams when we were playing. You’re on your own. I hid behind a brick wall and began shooting at people.

We’ve been playing the game for 10 minutes now and I’ve been shot a couple of times. I was so into the game that I didn’t even see Jamie in front of me with gun point straight at me; I felt the impact and fell to the ground holding my face. I just ran straight into the gun and it really hurts. I felt like crying but inside I let out an ear splitting scream.

“Shit Anna I swear I didn’t mean to hit you in your face. I’m sorry.” Jamie rushed over to me saying. Everybody came rushing over to us and knelt down.

“That’s a lot of blood coming from her mouth.” Andres said.

“That’s not her mouth it’s her nose.” Andrew said and I felt my self being picked up. Once we got into the house I was sat on the couch with a towel to my face. My nose is freaking throbbing. I felt the healing process already starting though. I pulled the towel down and glared at Jamie and he raised his hands in surrender.

“We have to practice. Why don’t you go up and take a nap Annabella?” Dad said and I nodded and got up and headed to my room. Once I got in there I turned on the shower and got into the shower. After shower I put on some underwear and pulled on a large t-shirt and climbed into bed. I’m actually tired. I closed my eyes and fell into a deep sleep.