Chapter 4

“Should we wake her?” A voice whispered.

“No she won’t like that.” Another voice whispered.

“So it’s her birthday.” Another one whispered.

“Oh my god it’s my freaking birthday.” I screamed and jumped up and started jumping on the bed.

“Well good morning to you to sleepy head.” Aidan said.

“Happy Birthday Annabella.” Andres and Andrew screamed and tackled me.

“Alright get up off her.” Aidan said as he pulled them off me.

“Get out I got to shower.” I said and pushed all three of them out. I hoped in the shower for 30 minutes. Once I got out the shower I brushed my teeth and went into my closet. I put on a laced set and searched for clothes to wear. I put on True Religion jeans with a True Religion shirt with some white air force ones. I went into the bathroom and applied light make up and straightened my hair. I walked out the room and ran downstairs.

“It’s my mofo birthday bitches.” I yelled as I walked in the kitchen.

“Your little sister is wild man.” One of their friends said.

“Stupid boy say what?” I said as I walked up to him.

“Anna leave Chris alone.” Aidan said as he walked up to me.

“He called me wild.” I said.

“So take it as a compliment.” He said and handed me over to Andres who was sitting down.

“Where’s my mofo presents bitches?” I yelled.

“Oi language Bella.” My dad said as he came into the kitchen.

“Alpha.” They said as they bowed except me and they all looked at me.

“I feel power coming off him but I shouldn’t bow down to nobody.” I said.

“It must be your wolf.” My dad said and I shrugged and went into the fridge and got Andrew’s sprite and started chugging it.

“Annabella that’s mine.” He said and I looked at him and the bottle that was empty.

“Not anymore.” I said as I threw it at him.

“Dad.” He yelled.

“Annabella you know better. Now come on we have a surprise for you.” My dad said and grabbed my hand and dragged me outside and somebody covered my eyes.

“On the count of three. 1.2.3.” Andres yelled and uncovered my eyes and my Ashton Martin Virage was in front of me.

“Ahhhhhhhh’ my car. It’s a beauty. I’m going to name it Beauty. Thank you so much.” I said as I tackled them in a hug.

“Ok let’s go Bella. You are going shopping for your party dress with some of the she-wolves here.” Aidan said as he broke out of my family hug.

“Uh’ whatever. What time?” I asked.

“Now.” Andres said and three she-wolves came by me.

“Hi my name is Brittney and were going to be best friends.” The one with the blonde hair said.

“Hi I’m Khloe and were going to be best friends.” A brunette said.

“Hi I’m Victoria and were going to be best friends.” A strawberry blonde said.

“Hi I’m Annabella but you can call me Anna, I don’t like to shop, I don’t wear dresses, and I don’t do heels.” I said.

“We are definitely made to be best friends.” Khloe said as she hooked her arm with mine.

“Go take her and watch after her.” Aidan said and we all got in a Mercedes. It took 30 minutes to get to the mall. Once we got there Victoria and Brittney pulled Khloe and I towards a dress store. They threw a bunch of dresses towards me. The first 9 was ugly. Let’s see if this one is it.

“Oh my god you are gorgeous. That’s the dress and the heels. Let’s go.” Victoria said. I went into the dressing room and put my clothes back on and walked out. We were at the mall for 4 hours. When we got to the house they ran me up stairs and started commanding me.

“Shower now.” Brittney said. I got in the shower and washed my hair and bathe. Once I got out I was wrapped up in a towel and sat down in a chair.

“How should we do her hair?” Victoria.

“Curls but not tight.” Brittney said.

“What about make-up?” Victoria asked.

“Fierce and hot.” Brittney said. They did everything within 40 minutes.

“Time to dress. Here put these on.” Victoria said handing me red laced set and I put it on then my dress.

“Shoes.” Brittney said. I put on some black Red Bottoms and stood up.

“Nice job girls.” Khloe said as she came in with her dress and shoes on.

“Alright it’s time for the entrance girls.” Victoria said as she and Brittney put on their shoes. They stood up and we hooked arms and walked downstairs.

“Thank you all for coming now we introduce the birthday girl and her three best friends.” Aidan said and we walked down stairs. We got lustful stares from all the male wolfs except my brothers. Andres and Andrew squashed us in a hug.

“Our little girls are growing up.” Andres said as he and Andrew wiped fake tears.

“Alright enough of this. Annabella you shift at 12:00 am. Right now its 11:30pm you have 30 minutes.” Aidan said and he kissed my head and gave a high five to the girls.

“Nice job girls. You got Khloe and Anna in a dress and heels. We owe you one.” He said and walked away.

“Let’s go party girls.” Brittney said and dragged us outside. We got drinks and sat there for about 15 minutes.

“Alright let’s go girls. We have to get her ready.” Aidan said as he came over there.

“Anna since you’re an Alpha’s child you shift with your clothes on but take your dress off just in case. You shift back with your clothes on. You have five minutes.” Andres said. I took my dress off and left my corset on. Next thing you know my bones began to pop and pain throughout my body. I screamed and fell down and stood up and was on all fours. I heard people gasp and bow.

“She’s the queen.” I heard whispers.

“Yes we are the wolf queen of all wolves. Nobody will disrespect us.” My wolf said.

 “Were a queen. A rejected queen. What’s your name?” I said/asked my wolf.

“We have another mate out there. My name is Isabella.” She said.

“If I may ask what color is our wolf?” I asked her.

“It’s white. Our mate will be our King and he shall be full of power.” She said.

“Why do I feel as if I’m not only a wolf?” I asked her.

“You’re not only wolf. You are also part vampire.” She said.

“I’m a hybrid and my Vampire haven’t come yet has she?” I asked her.

“No but she will be here very soon.” She said.

“Oh ok. Am I queen of Vampires to?” I asked her.

“You have to ask her.” She said and sighed.

“What’s wrong?” I asked her.

“We need to rest. Shift back. Think human.” She said.

“Ok.” I said and shifted back and put on my dress.

“Annabella why didn’t you tell us you are the wolf Queen.” Aidan asked.

“I didn’t know.” I said and began to walk and people bow down at me.

“You need rest.” Andres said and looked at Andrew.

“Sleep.” Andrew said and darkness overcame me.