Chapter 26

⚠️Warnings:⚠️ None

Y/n's pov:

"Alright, let's see if we can find you some auditions!" Scarlett said extitedly while sitting down in her office chair in front of her PC. I had to laugh at her exitement while I plopped down in a chair next to her.

Scarlett wasted no time before starting to Google auditions. Thanks to Scarlett's connections, she quickly found a decent amount of auditions for me to choose from. I had never been able to choose what auditions I wanted to go to, and seeing this many options for me to choose from, was kind of overwhelming.

Most of the auditions were for either very small roles or for kind of boring roles in adult movies. Although, there were two roles that seemed kind of interesting. One was for a small role in "The Last Kingdom", and the other one was for a bigger role in "The Maze Runner".

I had to get my headshots done before I could apply for any of the roles, so Scarlett called one of her friends that does headshots for actors, and booked me up for an appointment the same day.

"Alright, thank you so much for doing this on such short notice, I owe you one", Scarlett said into the phone before hanging up, with a big smile on her face. "I got you an appointment for headshots, it's in an hour, so let's get going", she informed me before leaving the room to get ready.

"Wait, in an hour?" I asked. Scarlett was already far down the hallway, so i just heard her shout "yes, in an hour, get your ass in gear!" I hurried over to my room to get changed into something a little bit more presentable, and I also curled my hair.

A little bit more than 20 minutes later Scarlett and I sat in the car on the way to get my headshots done. It wasn't a really long drive, maybe 25 minutes, but because of the LA traffic, it took us a little longer.

Scarlett parked outside a fancy looking building and Scarlett led me inside. We were greeted by a man in his late 30-s who introduced himself as Matt.

"Hi, My name is Matt and I'll be the one taking your headshots today", he smiled while shaking my hand. He told me that since he was a friend of Scarlett's, he would be giving me an outfit to wear and his team would take care of my hair and makeup.

I changed into a simple white t-shirt and a jean skirt that one of Matt's crew gave me, and I was shown to a hair and makeup chair.

Y/n's outfit^

We kept both the hair and makeup very toned down and natural, as I still wanted to look like myself. Matt and his crew were amazing, but me being me, I found it hard to open up to new people. I was pretty shy and quiet and I only spoke when it was necessary.

Before I knew it, I was sitting in front of a camera, getting my headshots done. It didn't take very long, and I think the pictures turned out amazing. Matt said that he would have them sent to Scarlett, and Matt and Scarlett quickly hugged before we left.