Chapter 27

⚠️Warnings:⚠️ None I think

Y/n's pov:

I woke up the next morning to the sun rays attacking my face. I groaned at myself for forgetting to shut the blinds yesterday before I forced my eyes open. I had to blink a couple of times to adjust to the bright light, but when I could finally see, I turned around to check the time, which read 11:26 am.

Oops...

Honestly, I had no idea how Scarlett had let me sleep in for so long, but I mean I'm not complaining. I decided to get out of bed because I was kind of hungry. I could hear Rose downstairs, singing, and the adults laughing. I smiled for myself and went to my closet to look for something to wear today.

I decided on a purple sweater with clouds on it along with some white pants and a pair of air forces. As a final touch, I straightened my hair and added a few necklaces that went with the vibe.

 As a final touch, I straightened my hair and added a few necklaces that went with the vibe

Y/n's outfit^

After getting dressed, I took a quick trip to the bathroom to wash my face and make sure I didn't look like a train wreck because let's be honest, I do look like that in the morning sometimes.

I made my way downstairs, and when I was at the bottom step, I heard an exited squeal and Rose ran up to me and hugged me. "Good morning Rose", I giggled while spinning her around.

"Good morning sissy, did you know that auntie Lizzie (Elizabeth Olsen) and uncle Chris (Chris Evans) is here? So is auntie Flo (Florence Pugh), auntie Gwyn (Gwyneth Paltrow), uncle Rob (Robert Downey Jr), auntie Brie (Brie Larson), uncle Tom (Tom Hiddelston), and-" Rose started rambling about everyone who apparently was there, but Scarlett appeared in the doorway and cut her off.

"Alright bubs, how about you give your sister some space, she just woke up okay?" Scarlett said to Rose. "Okay!" Rose said before bolting off to the living room.

"Good morning sweetie, how did you sleep?" Scarlett asked me while giving me a hug. "Good morning mum, I slept well, thanks for letting me sleep in", I smiled. "We were up quite late last night and you seemed so peaceful, I didn't have the heart to wake you up", Scarlett laughed.

"Are the cast here like Rose said?" I questioned. "Yes, I'm sorry, they insisted on coming over, there wasn't really much I could do", Scarlett said. "I know you get anxious around new people but you don't have to talk to them, just say hi and you can eat breakfast in your room if you want to", Scarlett offered.

"It's fine, thanks for the offer though", I smiled. "Are you sure?" Scarlett didn't seem convinced. "Yea, you'll be there and Lizzie will to, and I've met most of the before, I'll be fine", I gave Scarlett a reassuring smile before taking a deep breath and entering the kitchen.

"Y/n! You're up! Good morning!" I was greeted with a hug from Colin. "Good morning Colin", I smiled while hugging him. "Do you want to eat some toast?" He asked me and I nodded. I hadn't eaten for 12 hours so I was starving.

"Great! I'll make you some toast then. What do you want on it?" He asked me and i shrugged. "I don't know, just some cheese maybe?" Colin gave me a thumbs up and started to prepare the toast.

While I was waiting I found a glass in the cabinet and I poured myself a glass of water along with an apple I found on the counter. As I started munching on my apple, I decided to make a cuppa tea, like the true Brit I am.

I while the water was heating up (not in the microwave btw, I'm not British but never do that,  use a kettle), I turned around and jumped slightly when I saw most of Scarlett's co-stars sitting in our living room. The kitchen and living room are joined together so you can see into the living room from the kitchen.

"Took you a while to notice us didn't it?" Lizzie joked. "Lizzie!" I squealed and ran over to her to give her a hug. Even though I hadn't met Lizzie that many times, we had grown quite close, and besides Scarlett of course, Lizzie was the one I trusted the most and felt most safe and comfortable around.

Lizzie motioned for me to sit down on her lap so that's what I did. I looked at the rest of the cast, and luckily they were all engaged in their own conversations. Having social anxiety, I didn't like getting all of the attention so I was happy no one except Lizzie was paying attention to me. "You slept for quite a long time, any reason for that?" Lizzie asked.

"Mum and I were up quite late last night", I explained. Scarlett was sitting close to me, eavesdropping on our conversation, so I saw her smile at me calling her mum. "Any particular reason for staying up so late?" Lizzie continued.

"Umm... we... we were applying for acting jobs", I mumbled just high enough for Lizzie to hear. "You what?!" Lizzie almost shouted, causing everyone to look up and at Lizzie. "Sorry", Lizzie apologized, a little quieter.

Everyone's heads were still turned at me and Lizzie. "What did you do this time Y/n to make Liz shout?" Robert asked, clearly amused. Robert apparently thought I had done something bad which I hadn't, so turns out, I had to explain what I had been doing with Scarlett the evening before.

"I didn't do anything particular Robert, mum and I just applied for a few acting jobs for me", I explained. Roberts eyes went wide. "Wait... you do acting?" He asked. "Yea, I did do quite a lot of it back in London, I decided I wanted to try it out on more of a professional level", I shrugged.

"So, you mean you have been in movies?" Robert clarified. "Mostly commercials but yeah, I have done a decent amount of TV-shows and movies", I smiled. "We should watch one of them!" Lizzie requested and everyone agreed.

"No, we are not watching any of my movies, at least not before breakfast", I said before standing up from Lizzie's lap to go to the kitchen where my tea water was ready along with my toast.

"Sorry!" I yelled out into the living room before turning around to make my tea. I heard a lot of groans and I couldn't help but laugh. Apparently, the Marvel cast really wanted to see one of my movies.

Everyone went back to their conversations, so I got to eat breakfast in peace, well, almost. Scarlett came up to me and explained why everyone was here, and the reason was kind of ridiculous.

"Y/n sweetheart, the reason everyone is here is that they want to see you in action in the gym, no one believed you beat me on the treadmill", she said. "If you don't feel comfortable with that, I can ask them to leave, you don't have to-"

I cut her off. "It's fine, I want to prove that I'm not some weak little girl", I smiled before continuing to eat my breakfast.

"That's my girl", Scarlett said proudly and gave me a kiss on the forehead.

--------------------------------------------------------

A/n: Happy Friday! It's almost the weekend, you made it through the week congrats! :)

I hope you're doing well and that your week has been okay, if you haven't eaten today, please do so, your body needs it <3

Word count: 1295 words