Chapter 39

⚠️Warnings:⚠️

Y/n's pov:

I started getting ready for dinner to meet the cast. I decided for a natural makeup look and I curled my hair. Then it was time to put on the dress I had bought yesterday. I was used to wearing dresses, because of all the premieres for the movies I had been in.

Most of the dresses had just been ones that Mr. Williams had rented for one night, and none of them had been close to as beautiful as this one.

It was a floor-length red velvet dress with long sleeves with a high slit, and it fit me perfectly. I paired it with hoop earrings, a gold necklace, some bracelets and a pair of black heels. I still had 30 minutes until I had to leave, so I decided to take a picture for instagram while I was waiting.

 I still had 30 minutes until I had to leave, so I decided to take a picture for instagram while I was waiting

375 953 likes/64 174 comments

@Y/n_Y/l/n: Ready for dinner 🌺

@YourBiatchEmma: Where the hell are u going???? U look like a literal goddess😍😍

@Y/n_Y/l/n: Say you biatch, u are stunning

@Lizzie_Olsen: I have no words...

@SebbyStan: ^^^^

@The_Flo_Pugh: You look gorgeous, red suits you <3

@ChrisHemsworth: Wow...

@KayaScods: Can't wait to meet you!

@Dylanobrienis: ^^ I bet you're amazing at acting

@YourBiatchEmma: WTF EVEN MORE CELEBRITIES?!!!?

@Y/n_Y/l/n: Calm down Emma, can't wait to meet you Kaya and Dylan :)

@YourBiatchEmma: HOW CAN I CALM DOWN, YOU'RE FRICKING FAMOUS!!!

After posting the picture I rolled my eyes at Emma and went back downstairs where Scarlett, Colin and Rose were. Scarlett was making dinner for the three of them, while Colin and Rose were setting the table. When I walked downstairs Scarlett immediately turned around and gasped when she saw me.

She then rushed over to me and pulled me in for a hug. "You look so amazing bubs", she said with tears in her eyes which I didn't see until when we broke apart and she looked me up and down. "Thanks mum, you know who I get it from", I smiled and winked.

"You obviously get your beauty from me", Colin stated jokingly while coming up to us with Rose right behind her. He also hugged me and whispered "but seriously, you look incredible".

Rose then ran up to me and tackled me in a hug. "You are so pretty sissy, like a princess!" She squealed excitedly and we all laughed. "Thank you Rosie, but you're the only princess here", I said and booped her nose which made her giggle.

"Are you ready to go?" Colin asked me and I nodded. I quickly grabbed my purse before following Colin out the door, but not before Scarlett had whispered to me: "if it gets too much, just call me and I'll pick you up okay?" She knew my social anxiety made it difficult for me to be with a lot of new people but my goal for tonight was to have fun and hopefully not have any panic attacks.

I smiled and said bye to both of them before hopping in the car with Colin. We cracked jokes the whole way there and we laughed our asses off like every 10 seconds. Colin was so hilarious, I saw why Scarlett loved him.

We eventually pulled up to the diner, which looked pretty fancy. I said bye to Colin and promised him to call either him or Scarlett when I had to be picked up. I then stepped out of the car and made my way over to the front door.

The door had a piece of paper on it which said "Closed for special occasion" so I took a deep breath and pushed it open.

The bell ringed, and pretty much everyone in the room looked at me. I saw a lot of familiar faces from my stalking sessions and I was happy that it seemed like I wasn't overdressed, but luckily the director approached me and everyone went back to their conversations.

"Miss Y/l/n, I'm glad you could make it!" He said and shook my hand. "Of course, thank you for inviting me!" I smiled back before looking around the room a bit more.

I saw Kaya Scodelario and Dylan O'Brien talking close to us while shooting occasional glances our way, and there was a pretty big group of people I didn't recognize a bit further from us, so I assumed they were some of the new actors.

The director saw me looking and said jokingly "it looks like Kaya and Dylan are interested in you", and we both laughed. "Yeah, I don't think so, I'm really not that interesting", I smiled before continuing looking around the room.

"How about you go to the people over there, they're new as well, maybe you'll make some connections", he smiled and pointed to the large group of people before walking off.

I shrugged and started slowly walking over while still taking in the place. On the way I was offered a lemonade from a waiter which I accepted.

After what felt like an eternity, but what was probably closer to like 30 seconds, I made it over to the group of people. Before I could say anything, one of the girls noticed me and spoke up. "Hi, you must be new, I'm Nathalie", she smiled.

"Hi, I'm Y/n", I smiled and looked at everyone before Nathalie continued. "That's, Rosa, that's Jacob, that's Katherine and that's Alexander", she said while pointing everyone out and they all waved or said "Hi" when Nathalie introduced them.

"So who do you play?" Nathalie asked. "Umm, I play Emmeline", I said. Everyone clearly needed more information than that, so I continued. "I don't know much about the character, but she's apparently friends with Harriet and Sonya", I said and Nathalie and Katherine looked a little less lost.

"Oh okay, that's a bit more helpful, I play Harriet and Katherine plays Sonya", Nathalie smiled. "Cool, so I guess we'll be working together a bit", I said and they both agreed. "So who do you guys play?" I asked the rest.

"I play Brenda", Rosa said.

"I play Aris", Jacob said.

"And I play Winston", Alexander said.

"Alright, cool", I nodded, trying to remember everyone's names.

We then started talking, and I found myself getting quite close to Nathalie and Jacob. Jacob seemed to be quite similar to me, quite extroverted and quiet, but he was also really funny. So far, I was getting along really well with everyone I had met, aka Nathalie, Katherine, Jacob, Alexander and Rosa.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n: Happy Halloween! I'm a day late lol. I was planning to do a Halloween chapter, but it didn't fit with the storyline so sorry... Scarlett's birthday is coming up soon, and I'm writing a chapter about that to hopefully make up for it <3

So Kaya and Dylan are interested in Y/n... I was also planning on making Y/n friends with Nathalie, so if you don't want that, now is the time to let me know xD

If you feel lost with all of the new people I have introduced, Google the cast of Maze Runner, hopefully you'll be a little less lost :)

Advice, feedback and ideas are always greatly appreciated, feel free to leave a comment with an idea and I'll tyr my best to incorporate it <3

As always, remember to take care of yourselves, eat a little something and make sure you get enough sleep.

Love you 3000 <3

Word count: 1257 words