1.

"pray forgive me daring to say this your highness but--"

"if you have to ask for apology first before even saying it,then you probably should not say it,Park Bogum." The prince turned back at the guard bearing his sword on his waist,the smirk on his face visible as he teased the guard's nerves.

"your grace—"

"oh hoo,"the prince hissed,"how many times do I have to tell you not to call me like that when we're outside of the palace? do you really want to be called a lunatic for calling someone 'your highness' when they aren't even in their formal attire?"

There was a visible sigh from the guard, as the nation's 3rd and the youngest prince walked through the crowd in the village. There were several people making their ways towards the market,the road busy with many shops as well.

Bogum got closer to Taehyung and threw some glances before whispering into his ears,"you probably know that what you're doing right now could get me fired..or worse,beheaded. Do you really want to see me die so soon,my lord?"

Taehyung looked at the male walking besides him and raised his eyebrows. "hmm..."he replied, chewing onto his lower lips,"I think, just because I'm not on my attire you're forgetting that I'm the 3rd prince,as well. Do you think I do not possess enough power to stop my dear friend's beheading?"

"You're extremely delusional,I say." Bogum replied with a visual frown on his face, completely hating the idea of accompanying the prince for a 'tour' of  the village.

"You—"Taehyung stopped midway as his eyes fell on a certain group of male in the middle of the crowd.

"What now—"

"Bogum,who are they?" Taehyung said pointing at those men.

"Who—" Bogum's eyes fell on the group of male dancing weirdly in the middle of the crowd. People around them either cursed at them or looked at them curiously for a second before murmuring about lunatics.

"I do not know them but they don't really seem nice so let's stay away from them—"He turned to the left, but there was no sign of Taehyung, instead he saw him clapping cheerfully at those men,"he's going to get me killed... TAEHYUNG!"

"Amazing! I'm highly impressed! where did you  learn this extremely extraordinary dance skills from?" Taehyung said loudly while clapping.

But, to Taehyung's surprise they only glared at him from the distance.

"your highness.."Bogum whispered,"you should not have engaged yourself with them,they--"

"who the hell are you?" a short male with pale skin asked loudly,glaring at Taehyung with his viciously eerie black lensed eyes, walking towards them.

"Me?" Taehyung pointed at himself, meanwhile the short man has already reached towards him and Bogum was already alert,gripping on his sword.

"What do you want from us?" He glanced at Bogum, then at his sword and sighed softly. "Look, we are harmless. We do not cause trouble if not needed. They might look like gangsters who rob people but trust me we're just dancing. We don't intend to inconvenience anyone,my lord." His head was now bowed low and his hands were clapping together, as if praying for forgiveness,"however if we still have caused you any problem by dancing in the middle of the road I beg for your forgiveness, please do punish me if needed not them. They don't know anything."

Bogum let loose of the sword, dumbfounded. But a fond smile of admiration has painted in Taehyung's lips.

"Very well." Taehyung said,"I do not intend to punish you but I must say you are inconveniencing some of the people in the roads,why not do this somewhere else?Where there is no one to bother you and no one you can bother as well?"

"My lord, we had one but we were kicked out." he said,"but I must say, as a nobleman you're really kind. i must thank you for your kindness."

"hmm.."Taehyung said,"you may now continue. I apologize for I may have interrupted your dance."

"Oh no my lord, it is quite alright." he said with a faint smile.

Taehyung's heart fluttered.

"why is my heart fluttering for a man?!" he thought to himself, his face and ears turning beat red.

"Y-yes. oh, what is your name?" Taehyung asked abruptly.

"My name,my lord?" The man looked bewildered yet answerd:"it is..Min Yoongi, Sir."

"Oh,you're now free to go, have a nice day." Taehyung said before walking away from there with Bogum following him from behind.

"That was quite a shock from my side.."Bogum started,"I thought he would say something like 'how dare you interrupt my dance?' don't you think my lord..my lord?"

Taehyung was spacing out. His mind was still on the small man he had seen a while ago,looking so dominant yet so soft. He made him feel... nauseous at the same time excited.

"TAEHYUNG!" Bogum's yell snapped Taehyung out of his day dream.

"Y-yes? what were you saying?" Taehyung looked at Bogum who was now giving him a weird look of disgust. "What?"

"Why is your ears and face so red?" He asked, making Taehyung abruptly put his hands on his cheeks.

"W-what are you talking about? what red? Why'd I be red? we're heading back towards the palace, move faster." he said before turning on his heels and walking faster.

"Something's up..."

How would Bogum figure out about the prince's affection towards the low born?

____________________________________

//im excited to write other parts kyyyaaaahhhh:D

hello everyone!! I'm writing an yoonkook omegaverse hehe :D please check it out and give me your feedbacks!! I'll write it soon.

it's in my profile please give it a little support ( ◜‿◝ )♡//