32.

(TW⚠️: major character injury.)

There were unusual amount of patients that day at Jungkook's chamber. Not only for Jungkook, but for the other doctors as well. If he was to be honest, this would be the largest amount of patients he had treated in a day.

And also about the fact that he hadn't slept a wink for 48 hours straight and was tired as hell, but he was kind of used to this kind of situations, being in the palace for almost an year prepared him for situations like this.

"Take off your clothes please." Jungkook ordered the guy who had blood around his back, a huge, deep cut which Jungkook recognised as sword wound.

"Can't you treat me without taking my clothes off?" The man, whom Jungkook assumed as one of the royal guards said. Jungkook sighed. This is literally too tiring and now he has to treat the dumbest person on earth who thinks you can cure a sword wound without taking off his clothes.

But instead, Jungkook decided to smile at him. "No. I can't, I'm afraid. Please take off your clothes. I have other patients to treat."

The soldier sighed. Jungkook noticed how the man had so many scars on his face and hands. One on his eyes too deep to not notice.

He hissed with pain as he took off the remaining bits of his clothes, Jungkook grimaced as he saw the stream of blood coming out of a fresh wound. It looked so god damn painful.

"Oh my god, how'd you even survive this?" Jungkook immediately caught the wet clothe and pressed it on the wound, the soldier gripped onto Jungkook's hands, trying hard not to yell, in the process popping his veins. "Please yell if you have to, don't hold back-"

"I-I'm not...a pretty boy like you..w-who can ..yell or whine ... because o-of a simple cut-AH!" Jungkook pressed down harder with a smile, the soldier greeted his teeth.

"I must thank you for the compliment, sir." Jungkook took the clothe off after wiping off the blood and took the medicine and applied it firmly on the back. "Please don't go around assuming every pretty boys have the right to whine or scream whenever they want to." Jungkook smiled. "You're done. Come back after a week.. to me or to any of the doctors for another medicine. It'll be painful for somedays so try not to do any hard wo-"

"Nevermind that." He stopped Jungkook. "I'll be fine with this..i didn't even want to come today. Anyways, thank you for your hard work." He said and left.

"Man...hah, you all are amazing, aren't you?" Jungkook mumbled. "Wish I could go outside. Next, please!"

-

Jimin loved the palace garden more than anything else. If there's something that held beauty and mercy for him, it was this place. And maybe, that was why he decided to draw this place in one the papers he had managed to sneak out of the dormitory.

"Drawing very beautifully, aren't you?"

Jimin yelped at the sudden voice and turned around to come face to face with none other than Namjoon, himself. "Ah! You scared me!"

"Oh, did I now?" Namjoon stooped on Jimin's level and looked briefly at the painting of dandelions. It was beautiful. "So, you draw, huh?"

"Not quite like before, i don't." Jimin smiled and placed the paper down, then stood up, looking extremely small beside Namjoon. "But, what brings you here, my lord?"

Namjoon looked up and furrowed his eyebrows, as if thinking of something. "let's see...to see my cute, handsome and pretty...lover?"

Jimin's cheeks immediately painted red at that. "W-what?"